Seeking For Her In The Shadows

• Присвячено To the light that shines in others

I've only met her once, she told me her name was Emmaline, or Emma. She is my mate, and I let her get away to quickly. I found her in the Dark Forest one day, my kingdom calls it 'The Shadows'. Only the brave ones go there, so I tested myself and found her, majestic blue eyes, and curly blond hair. I bumped into her, she was wearing a black cloak, and a ragged old dress underneath. Her hood fell by accident, she wasn't wearing any shoes, which worried me of course. But what really worried me was why she looked scared to find me. I mean like seriously, I'm her mate. But no, I did introduced myself. She told me her name quickly, and looked around frantically, she muttered a few words to herself like she was chanting to herself. I rambled off stupid questions trying to make it less awkward, but I looked over my shoulder, and looked back at her. Nothing was there except a bracelet, with weird knick knacks. I've kept that thing since day one. Every time we have a lead to where she is, it's nothing. I always feel like someone is watching from the shadows, but nothings there. I hope she is that person that is watching. Sometimes I even feel a hot breath on the back of my neck, but whenever I turn around shes not there, nor anyone else. That is why I'm seeking for her in The Shadows.