Chapter 9

I'm going to probably post this sometime today. I don't know when though...

Levy's POV
I start to tease Lucy. "What the hell! Levy!" I laugh. "Hey, Lucy! Why don't you and Natsu go get some drinks?" I ask. I see Lucy and Natsu walk off, Lucy's head on Natsu's shoulder.

After about half an hour, I stand up. "I'm gonna go check on Lucy and Natsu." I state. I also need to use the bathroom. I walk towards the bathroom see two people making out. Guess who they were! Lucy and Natsu!

I squealed when I saw this. "L-Levy! Damn it!" She yells as I run towards the table. I zip through the crowd. When I get there, I turn to see a red faced Lucy and Natsu standing there behind me. I run over behind Mira. "Help! Thew want to kill me!" I plead.

"What did you do now, Shrimp?" Gajeel asks. "I saw Lucy and Natsu making out near the bathrooms!" I blurt. "I tried to get here as fast at I could, before they could kill me." I say childishly. "If you keep this up, I'll tell Mira that you were in-" Gajeel cuts him off. "Do you have a death wish Salamander?" He asks.

Gajeel's POV
"She was where?" Mira inquires. "Levy hid under the blankets in Gajeel's bed! Natsu blurts. I'm gonna die from the girls now, aren't I. I think.

"WHAT?!" Rouge, Sting, Yukino, and Angel yell. Sting, Rouge, and the girls all glare at me. Exept for Levy. She's blushing madly. "Screw you!" She shouts. "Ok, so what happened was, I went to their room to tell Gajeel that his dad said bye. But Gajeel wanted to talk to me, and invited me in." She starts.

"I needed to ask her a question. Then Salamander went knocking on the door. So Levy hid in my bed." I state. "When I went in, Gajeel's bed was made. His bed is NEVER made. I also sensed another person there. So, I guessed correctly, it was Levy." Natsu finishes.

Levy's POV
"Screw you Natsu." I say casually. "You and Gajeel were alone in their room?!" Kagura shouts. I shake my head in defeat. The next day, I get up, shower, get dressed, and walk to the nearest Starbucks. "One unsweetened Passion Tea please." I say. I get my tea and sit at a table that has two chairs. "Hey Shrimp. I didn't know you came to Starbucks." I hear a low voice say.

"Hey Gajeel. I'm surprised Erza hasn't killed you yet." I say. "So am I. She looked really pissed at me last night." He says. I laugh. "So I was wondering, do you want to go on a date later? Like, after dinner? I know this really good ice cream place." He says. "Sure thing. I'll go." I say.

As I leave, I head next door to the Barns and Noble. I could've just gotten a drink there, but I really felt kike having Passion Tea from Starbucks at the time. I walk over to where it says new books. A new shipment of "To Kill a Mockingbird" just arrived. I haven't read it uet, but I've heard it's really good. I get that book, then run over to where the Harry Potter books are. I pick up the seventh book then go check out.

When I get back to the house, I sit on the sofa in the common room. As I start to read "To Kill a Mockingbird" Lucy, Natsu, Erza and Jellal head out. "We're going to a party tonight. Cana is throwing it. Her birthday is today. She asked to ask you and Gajeel to come too." She says. "I've already told Gajeel. He said he'll only go of you go too." "I'll go. Tell Gajeel next time you see him." I say. Natsu texts him. "Never mind then." I say rolling my eyes.

Gajeel's POV
"Happy birthday Cana!" The entire place erupts in cheers. "Thanks guys!" She says. Cana walks over to me amd Levy. "So, I hear that you two finally got together!" She says. "Shut up Cana!" Shrimp shouts. Cana laughs at Shrimp's reaction. "You'll never guess what happened earlier today!" Cana exclains. "What happened?" Levy asks. "Bacchus asked me to marry him!" Cana yells.

Levy's POV
"That's great Cana!" I yell. Cana graduated two years ago. She opened up a bar near school. She lives in the top of it. Works at the bottom. I've actually worked at the bar after school sense I started at this school. Cana is one of my closest friends. She's a year older than me, but skipped a grade. I've known her as long as I've known Erza.

Here, the law for drinking is 18, just like Ireland. (Sorry, it's just that I said that Levy is 17, so it made sense to use Ireland's laws for drinking) "Levy! Gajeel! Over here!" Juvia yells. "Hey guys! I didn't know you were already here!" I exclaim. "Hey Shrimp? I need to talk to you alone for a minute." Gajeel says.

Gajeel's POV
"What did you need, Gajeel?" Shrimp asks. "Listen. I saw that you weren't feeling to comfortable around all of the people. And personally, I don't feel great about it either. Ao, do you want to go? That party's almost over anyway." I say. "Sure. Just let me go say bye to Cana." She says.

We leave the party and it's 9:50. "You still up for ice cream?" I ask her. "Yes." She says. We're Noth that far, so we just walk. We get our ice cream and sit on a nearby bench. "Thanks Gajeel. Really, no one has ever done anything like this for me." She says.

Levy's POV
We both finish our ice cream and throw away our trash. Then, we go sit again. After a while of looking at the stars, "You really look beautiful Shrimp." He says. "I think you look really handsome in that get up." I say.

I stand up. "Follow me, I know a really good spot to see the stars." I say. I run into the forest. I jump over a log, duck under a tree branch, and hop over some vines. "Right here." I say as we get to a small pond. I look over to see Gajeel right behind me.

Gajeel's POV

I run after Shrimp. She may be small, but she's really fast. "Right here." She says. I look up at the sky. She's right too. This spot is perfect to watch the stars. I look at her. She looks even more beautiful under the moonlight. Her brown eyes sparkle. She walks over to me, pulls the collar of my shirt down, stands on her toes, and kisses me.

We return to the house at almost 11. Everyone's sitting in the common room waiting for us. "Where were you two?!" Erza yells.

Dun, dun, DUUUUUUUUNNN!