{ three }

The sky was now covered in clouds, promising the rainy, stormy night that everyone was talking about the past two days. Cara was glad she could make it up to Kendall. The two girls were walking through the streets, and Cara hated herself for wishing no one would see them together.

"So, where are we going?" Kendall asked after a few minutes of walking in silent.

Cara lifted her head, not sure what to say. She didn't know. In fact, the nearest restaurant was probably surrounded by her friends. "I, um, know this small restaurant just a few blocks away. It's really small but the food is delicious and I have a few friends who work there."

"That sounds great!" Kendall smiled and Cara tried too, but miserably failed.

{ Later }

"It is a pretty place!" Kendall said when they were already in the restaurant, eating the food. Both of them were having chicken, but their moods were absolutely different.

"I told you," Cara nodded, avoiding Kendall's chocolate brown eyes. She was still looking at her plate, playing with her food a little.

"I... I would like to thank you, Cara. Thanks for helping me today and thank you for the dinner," Kendall suddenly whispered and that made Cara look at her for the first time in an hour.

"You don't have to thank me, honestly," the smaller girl frowned, hey eybrows playfully furrowed. "Like I said before, I wanted to apologise to you, and I still don't think I've done enough."

"Yes, you did."

"No, I didn't."

"You know what?" Kendal smiled again, showing her pearly white teeth, "forget that. I'll forget all the accidents, you will forget that you should apologise to me more."

"Okay," Cara finally said, and for the first time, smiled.

"Friends?" Kendall lifted her hand enough to reach Cara's.

"Friends," Cara nodded, shaking their hands.

-

"Oh my God, did he really said that?" Cara laughed. It was evening and the two girls were walking through the streets again, before calling taxi.

"Yeah," Kendall laughed too, "We were all looking at him and he was like: 'What?', just before the kid threw the smashed piece of cake on him and he fell."

Cara was laughing even louder. "Mm whatcha saaayy!"

Their laughs dissappeared within the next few seconds and there was the well-known awkward silence between the two girls. And Kendall was the first one to speak. "Cara, I... know you said you don't want me to do anything for you, because you're the one that should be apologising forever, but I... have two tickets for the tomorrow's Knicks game and I wanted to ask you if you could go with me."

"Kendall I..." Cara was reflecting all the memories from the past week.

"Oh my God, just look at them!"

"They don't even look like real models!"

"Hey, you!"

"You just need to let it go."

"One day, we'll all kick her ass at once."

"STOP THAT!!!"

"Why are you helping me?"

"I'm sorry..."

"It is a pretty place!"

"Friends?"

"Cara?!"

"Friends."

"Cara! Is everything alright?" Kendall asked and waved in front of her face to make sure Cara knows that she is talking to her.

"Um... yes? Why wouldn't it be?"

"You stopped talking for a bit," Kendall explained and smiled as Cara's eyes met hers.

"Oh, uh, sorry," was all Cara managed to say.

"So what? Can you go with me?" The brown-haired girl asked again, her eyes flashing with curiosity.

She was pretty. So pretty. No, wait, she was beautiful. Cara was still admiring Kendall's features - small nose, beautiful eyes, kissable lips, slim body...

"Yes, I can."

"That's great!" Kendall yelled.

Then, the girls left each other and drove away in different taxis, with different thoughts.

{ Even more later }

"Cara? Where have you been?" Lindsay asked as Cara walked into their house. Let's just say that Lindsey wasn't the quietest girl on the planet and so most of the girls in their house was quickly around them, asking the same question.

"I was at a small restaurant a few blocks away of the one where we all go," Cara explained. "I... my... shoe got stuck in... an elevator and nobody could pull it out, so I was the last one to leave the building."

"But we were waiting for you!" Stella pointed out.

"I, uh, got there and the... man next to the door said that there is no empty place for me, and that I should come later," Cara continued, "I was... walking around the town and... when I came back the... restaurant was closed. So I had to eat somewhere else."

Thankfully, most of the girls weren't that clever so it wasn't too suprising when Eliza hugged her tightly and sobbed: "My poor baby Cara! That's horrible!"

Everyone else did too and that made Cara think how long can she keep her secret before everyone will find out.

{a/n}: REMEMBER WHEN I CALLED KENDALL KEN-DOLL IN THE FIRST CHAPTER??!?! SHE POSTED A PICTURE ON INSTAGRAM WITH THE CAPTION KEN-DOLL AND I'M SCREAMING ASFGHISHDDINDIJG

ANYWAY:

Thank you friends for the votes and nice comments, I love you all! ♥♥