Chapter 2: Framed

Three weeks ago...

Voices of students talking about the coming graduation day was everywhere. The entire auditorium was packed with seniors excited to finally leave school and move on from what others say is their worst nightmare.

Camille's voice stood out from the crowd "You guys are the best. Being prom queen is definitely the highlight of my school year." Everyone adored her, from her impeccable fashion taste to her pleasing personality, for everyone, she is the queen.  

Gale saw Yna walking towards her and Kaye. They planned to sit next to each other during the principal's announcement.

"Camille sure loves the attention huh." said Yna while sitting next to Gale.

"Well, she's been like that since we were 10. She really loves saying thank you to compliments towards her." Gale said while lightly giggling.

The loud voices of the students were silenced with a raspy yet soothing voice "Good morning everyone!" the principal Mrs. Raigo gleefully greeted the teens and the teachers in front of her.
The auditorium suddenly became quiet. With its tall columns and drapes of silver and blue curtains, it is one of the schools most popular structures.

"Thanks for saving me a seat guys." Camille whispered while trying to sit next to Kaye.

The affair took almost an hour with the principal just mumbling around about how excited she was for the students to graduate.
As the students exit towards the door of the famed auditorium, someone pulled Yna's shoulder from behind and shoved her to the side of the door
"What? Are you gonna cry? Are you gonna tell your daddy on me and get my parents fired again?" a girl said with a hint of ferocity.
It was Celia Topiav. With her menacing looks and harsh personality she was someone who has always tormented the girls since they were freshmen.

"Well, it's not our fault your parents aren't good at there jobs. Why don't you go and study more, you actually need it for your pathetic future!" Kaye responded fiercely trying to protect sweet innocent Yna.

Celia, in a fit of rage suddenly pulled something out of her bag, a small knife. With a quick move ,she cut her left leg, dropped the weapon and started screaming
"Oh my Gosh, No! Yna cut me! Yna just cut me with a knife!"

Everyone gathered around the scene, some took pictures with their phone while some were just mortified with what they were seeing.
Celia was crying, dark red blood dripping down her leg. She was pinning everything on Yna.

"No! She set everything up! I didn't do anything." Yna frantically said.

Everyone could not believe it. In the eyes of the others, the nice and sweet Yna Lancar cut someone with a knife.

...

"The school officers have decided. As punishment to your unprecedented violent behavior. You will not be attending the graduation miss Lancar." Mrs. Raigo said with a serious tone to her voice.

"But she set everything up! I didn't even touch her!" Yna defended. Sitting in front of the principal intimidated her.

"That skank did it to mess with Yna. She's blaming her because her parents were one of those who got fired by Yna's dad from there company. It's not her fault!" Gale said trying to defend her friend.

"Miss Lancar, you are lucky that you are not being expelled for your actions. Your family has great influence to this school, that is the only reason that we have decided to not to kick you out. You are weeks away from graduation and you decided to do this. " someone from the school board said angrily.

"Some students said that you and Ms. Topiav have had aggressive history since you started going to this school. Which means that you did have motive to harm her. I am really sorry but the decision has been made.

It was decided. Yna Lancar has been banned from the event.