Bonfire

"WHAT?? You're jeal..?!"

as jas shouted unintentionally but glaiza immediately covered jas's mouth with her hands.

"Shhh! Can you please keep it down? She might hear you." Glaiza said to Jas.

As I heard Jas's voice a little loud, my attention immediately went to them. Then I saw her and glaiza talking about something private that they choose to talk about it at the corner beside the window over looking the beautiful view of the ocean.

Chyna was continuosly talking to me but my attention wasn't with her, but to this one awkward lady infront of me. She's simple yet elegant, she's strong yet delicate, she's tough yet feminine, she might be broken but she's still brave. I now know why I get this emotions when im with her, why right now im starting to shift my sexual preference, its because when i look at her, all I can say to myself is..

"She's beautiful."

For the longest moment, chyna stopped talking. She smiled and said

"Yes, she is." Chyna said

"What?" I said that suprised me that I didnt thought I said that out loud.

"Nothing. Nevermind. Lets go to the beach." As chyna smiled and said.

"Oh cool! We could catch the sunset girls!" Nikki shouted then we immediately raced downstairs.

As we went down, the sand reached our feet and we started walking barefoot. The sand was pretty pure, no hard edged rocks, no unwanted mixed materials. We went to the shore and sat down at the perfectly smooth sand.

The Beach was very unexplainably incredible. Imagine smelling the authentic aroma of the breeze, seeing the perfect sunset with its calm and steady ocean, no waves, just a relaxed and resting moment for the sea. Do you want to know how I can describe this feeling right now?

Perfect.

As the perfect sunset ended, it made me realize that some things could compare to what I just felt while looking at the sunset.

That even the most beautiful moment has its end. You could never stay young, or stay beautiful because eventually we all have a deadline that we have to face.

So while you still can, you have to do what you have to do, before its too late.

And I have my own deadline which im afraid that I still dont know if its worth it.

"Hey how about a bonfire lessies?" I suddenly said to them.

"Yes thats a great idea!" As they all agreed.

----

Meanwhile at bonfire session

"We need to talk about what you said, G." Jas said to glaiza while they were sitting near to each other.

"Hmm." Glaiza sighed.

"You said you were jealous, does this mean..?" Jas said

"I like her." Glaiza blurrted out

"Like her-like her? Or just friendly like her?" Jas asked

"Something you feel before you fall inlove." Glaiza whispered.

"You're inlove?! SHUT UP!" Jas shouted that made everyone stop and look at them.

but seriously we couldnt hear what they were talking about. It was like they're in a top secret investigation or something.

"Ehem! Earth to Jas and Glaiza! We're over here too. What are you guys talking about?" As nikki said to them

"Uhm.... Nothing." Glaiza said that seriously looks she's hiding something