Can a Ghost Kiss You?

Have you ever been in a situation where you don't even care what you were doing just as long as you felt like you were doing the right thing because it made you happy for a second? That was too broad. Let me ask again, have you ever fallen in love?

RHIAN'S POV

I was sitting on this cold stoned bench away from the drama that was happening a while ago. Bianca and that new girl? What was she thinking? What will Solenn say when she gets back? I walked away the second I felt that confrontation was about to happen.

My hands were slammed on my face and before I knew it, I felt small tears escaping from my eyes. It's funny how I didn't even notice that I was already crying so I continued to shut myself out from everyone else after all, my girlfriend is missing for days and I don't even have a shit clue where she went.

I heard someone arguing from a distance after I felt the land shake a bit, I heard the words 'Break up' but I didn't bother to care because I have my own dilemma right now. After all, this place has it's dark side and anything could happen. Anything.

It's hard that I couldn't even do anything to save my girl from wherever trouble she is right now and it sucks to feel useless.

A few long minutes had passed, I was still sitting there contemplating about my past and how much my life had changed because of this stupid competition.

"Rhian," A woman's voice appeared out of nowhere.

I don't even know how high my imagination is going right now, I can even hear voices inside my head even though I'm pretty sure I'm alone in here.

"Love," I hear it speak again.

I ignored it and continued with my concentration but slowly peeped one eye from my hands. I saw a familiar figure in front of me but I rolled my eyes instead, realizing how strong my hallucination was already.

"Babe," I hear it whisper.

I threw my head back, still with my eyes closed. "Go away, Ghost." I said. Darn it, I think I'm going crazy for hearing someone who isn't here.

"Can a ghost do this?" Before I knew it, I felt a warm and soft peck on my lips that made me fall from the bench and land on my butt.

My head was in a state of cloud that made me feel dizzy and couldn't believe what I was seeing. "I'm going crazy." I said, still in a state of shock.

"No you certainly are not," She smiled, "I'm real, babe. I'm back and you don't know how much I missed you." She whispered.

"Glai?" The name slipped easily out of my lips, I didn't realize how much I wanted to say that name again until now.

She ran towards me and gave me a really tight hug. I felt how she held me like there was no more tomorrow, like she never wanted to let go.

"Love, I'm back and I'm never going to leave you again, I promise you that." She said that pinched my heart because I felt how much it hurt her more than it did to me.

With a few seconds of being dumbfounded, my hands immediately reciprocated her action and dug my head on her neck. "I can't believe it's you," I said.

"I'm sorry I was gone," She whispered and before we knew it,

My knuckles turned into fists. My hands went in between us and pushed her away from me.

"Where the hell have you been?" I screamed like my mouth has a mind of it's own.

She stood there, still with her arms raised from our hug. "Uh-"