Break Ups

*Andy's pov*
"What do you mean it was an accident?! Juliet, I can't do this anymore, you have done this one too many times! And with my best friend... We're done so you can go crawl to Ronnie. I want you out of my life. Bye!" I can't believe she did this to me again and to make it worse she cheated on me with Ronnie of all people, my best friend.

*Blade's pov*
All I heard when I went back stage to find my brother (CC) was: "What do you mean it was an accident?! Juliet, I can't do this anymore, you have done this one too many times. And with my best friend... We're done so you can crawl to Ronnie. I want you out of my life. Bye!" I instantly knew that Andy finally ended it with her.I decided to see if he was okay. " I'm sorry about what just happened." I as I bear hugged him.

"Can you believe that she cheated again. Did you know I was going to propose to her after we sung Sweet Blasphemy?" he kinda chuckled in disgusted. " Why can't I find a girl like you?"

*Andy's pov*
Recap
"Why can't I find a girl like you?" I wish I didn't say that because she probably didn't love me the way I do.

I have lived this girl since 7th grade and I never asked her how she felt.

"Wait... What do you mean by that Andy?" Blade said as her cheeks turned a rose red.

"I... Blade I can't hide this anymore... I am in love with you and I have been since 7th grade and I never said anything about it because I didn't know if you felt the same way." I hesitated to get most of my words out. I could feel my heart beating, feeling like it about to burst out of my chest.

"Andy..." she started to say something but CC walked up. "Hey, but brother."

"Hey what are you doing here? Don't you have a show with Pierce the Veil?" he said.

"Yeah, that kinda got cancelled due to Jamie's girlfriend is in labor and all the guys wanted to be there. So I am here with you guys for the rest of the tour, yay!" she said.

"That's great! Uh CC don't you have to call Lily and see how she's doing?" I said trying to make him leave.

"Oh yeah thanks Andy." he said as he ran the opposite direction.

"What were you trying to say earlier?" I asked.

"Um... I l-loved you since I met you and I wasn't sure how to tell you. So what now?" she seemed unsure of everything.

*Blade's pov*
I just told him I loved him. Wow. Then I looked into his eyes and saw him leaning towards me. Once he was close enough to me we clashed lips.

"Always and forever, promise me?" Andy said.

" I promise, always and forever." I said with tears developing in my eyes.