My Savior

*Blade's pov*
"Hello?" I said putting the phone on speaker as Andy sat up.

"I'm sorry Blade if I woke you up but I just... Didn't know who to call." Vic said.

"What's wrong Vic?" I asked.

"She just couldn't stay away from my... Friends... I... Tried not to cut but I just couldn't take it anym..." he said as his end went silent.

"VIC?! VIIIC!" I screamed hoping that he would answer but no answer.

I heard the door open and saw the guys coming in... "What's going on?" Ashley asked.

"We have to get to Vic's house right now to see if he's okay!" Andy yelled racing to his car.

*Andy's pov*
When I drove up Blade didn't even wait to be at a full stop before she jumped out.

She ran through the door and followed drops of blood to the bathroom...

"VIIICCC!" She yelled.

*Blade's pov*
"Vic wake up! VIC! Please... I DONT EVER WANT TO LOSE MY BEST FRIEND SO PLEASE HELP HIM! Andy... Please..." I said with streames of tears rolling down my face.

"Blade, he's gone." Andy said.

"Dammit! This always happens to me!" I yelled.

*Andy's pov*
I motioned the guys to leave to talk to Blade.

"What do you mean this always happens to you?" I asked regreting asking almost instantly.

"After Dahvie and I broke up he thought it would hurt me to find someone else and he did. He found Haley... He fell in love with h-her... A-a-and she didn't love him back. She left him for Alex, two or three weeks later... He committed suicicde." She said breaking down even more." He left a... Note saying that if it is so possibly easy to love someone then is it that easily to hurt and leave soomeone? I'm sorry for doing this, I'm sorry Blade, I'm sorry mom and dad, I'm sorry Jayy, and I'm sorry fans for letting you down and for not sticking through the bad times like we taught all of our fans to do... I cant... Fin..."

"Look Blade I want to tell you something, I will never leave you, or hurt you ever. Because if I hurt you then I won't be able to live with myself." I told her hoping that it would make her feel better and for her to know that it was true.

"How are we going to tell Kellin, he fell in love with Vic and I don't think I can lose another friend?." She seemed very tired.

"We'll talk in the morning and start planning the funural. Lets go home and go to bed, okay?" I said carrying her out to the car.

I layed her in the back seat and Ashley got up front. The drive home quick...

"Hey... Babe wake up we're home." I said.

"Mmm... Can you carry me, please?" She asked.

So I picked her up and carried her to our room and played her down. I went into the kitchen to get a drink Ashley was eating some left over pizza...

"Is your girl gonna be okay?" he asked.

"I don't know I've never seen her e this upset before. She might, but I'm worried that she will start cutting because they use to date and she was cutting when they broke up so..." I said.

"Well, we just have to keep an eye on her and make sure that she doesn't." he said.

"Yeah I think I'm going to bed." I said walking away.

I know this was long but the ideas kept rolling out of my head. I hope you liked it leave a comment.