I

{Barack's POV}

Today's the today.

April 11, 2010.

Today's the day I get to be a guest judge on  the X-Factor.

Why am I so damn nervous??  I'm U. S. Foreign diplomat  for christ's sake. I speak with foreign leaders all the fucking time, why am I so nervous to go on a stupid singing show?

*****

Several contestants have come and gone. They've all sounded like shitty singers to me, nothing extraordinary. I hate judging them though, I can change their entire futures with a simple "Yes" or "No" vote.

The next contestant comes on stage and my heart skips a beat. He looks to be about 18 years old and is breathtakingly gorgeous. His shimmering green orbs are such a beautiful contrast to his long, curly, luscious locks, which are the color of fresh dog shit. Boys with dark hair and light eyes are the reason I struggle to survive. Damn, did that boy look good...

Fuckballs. A bulge was starting to appear in my slacks. At least I'm sitting down..
If the cameras saw it, I'd be done for. I'm "married" and trying to run for president. No one can know I'm gay.

My thoughts are interrupted when the boy, named Harold Styles, begins singing. His voice is like an angel's...that certainly isn't helping me look away.

During his rendition of "Isn't She Lovely", Harry casts me several interested glances, which I quickly return. Is he trying to tap this ass? I fucking hope so because DAMN that boy is one SMOKIN' HOT piece of ass. After he's done, everyone stands and applauds loudly. All of the judges quickly vote yes. I can't hold back a huge grin. Thank God, that means I'll see that angel again.  Before Harold bows and walks off the stage, he turns to glance back at me and I flash him a saucy wink. Much to my surprise he returns the gesture and lightly bites his full, sculpted lower lip, nodding towards the area behind the stage.

Holy shit. Did he just tell me to meet him back stage?!

My mind spends the rest of the two hour show analyzing that moment, barely aware of what's going on around me.

When the show FINALLY ends, I power walk backstage to find Harold.

*****

I find Harold waiting for me in a dressing room. He smiles shyly as me.

"I didn't think you would come," Harold whispers seductively.

A slight smile was playing on my lips as I responded, "Of course I came, Harold"

Harold frowned before replying, "Call me Harry."

The room was silent for a moment. Right as I was about the speak, Harry said "I saw you checking me out..." then stepped closer, slowly closed his eyes, and lightly pressed his lips to mine.

One thing lead to another, and some how my dic had ended up in Harry's mouth. It was fairly obvious that he was a sex crazed teenager but I didn't care. Michelle's lady-sex just didn't cut it. I wanted him so badly.

Harry turned his head up to look at me and his sparkling green orbs shimmered in the fluorescent light.

I didn't even know him, but in that moment, I knew I would love him forever.

Too bad my flight back home leaves in two days...
*****
A/N
Sorry this was so short. I'll try to update soon!