The Daughter of Gods

Author's POV

Naka-upo si Ada sa isang bato at pinapanuod lang ang nangyayaring labanan, naplano niya na ang lahat at pinabayaan nalang ang mga tauhang ibinigay sa kanya na lumaban at anduon lang siya kasama ang isang maid na pinaglilingkudan siya na akala mo isang prinsesa at si Irish naman ay nakatingin lang sa nanagyayaring labanan na nakangiti.

They are all playing in your hand Ate Ada.-Irish said looking at the battle.

Well, they should fight much greater, we're still watching and not helping them yet.-Ada said and take the refreshment that the maid give her, and Irish smile.

Truth to be told, but i want to try how my sky god's power, i never try it since i have them.-Irish said and Ada smile and nod.

Try them, but soon, not yet.-Ada said and Irish simply nod and sit next to Ada.

You can join the war when they break the third tower house, you can have all the fun you want.-Ada added and Irish smile and look at the watch tower, they already destroyed the second tower but they lost many of man just for that and there are total of five tower and they already having a hard time.

They already destroy the tower, the third one will take some time, but i wish they survive.-Irish said and smirk, ngumiti naman si Ada sa narinig, at nakikita niya din kung paano nanginginig ang katawan ni Irish.

Why are you not fighting that much?-Ada ask and Irish look at them.

You know, i only follow one person, his order, my command, he ordered me not to fight no matter what happen, because when i fight i always overdo and kill even my own family, i'm worse than all the Citizens.-Irish said and Ada look at her way and she know this girl is telling the truth.

Then who's the one who gave you that order? not to fight?-Ada ask and Irish smirk and ready to move.

It's Adam, he ordered me not to fight, but since he wave his hand, that is the signal that i can fight, but now? the signal for me to fight is open, i will not hesitate or hold back, bare your self, the Goddess without a title will appear before you.-Irish said and from that in a single step when the tower fall she's already there.

My bad, Ate Ada.-Irish said and in her single snap lighting fall from the sky like rain drops powerful and deadly.

I'm the Lighting Goddess in the Moon, i'm a daughter of a God and a Goddess, feel my rage.-Irish said and suddenly lightning like animal appear before her.

Time to devour my pet.-Irish said with a grin on her face, Ada was shock, this is the first time she saw Irish fight, and her grin never appear like that, she's a goddess but not from heaven but from hell, she destroyed anyone near to her, even an ally died because they are near.

She already destroy half of the enemy army, but the same as our army, god damn it, that girl really don't know how to hold back, and overdo it.-Ada said and stand harshly and get her shield and sword, she need to stop her or else she will destroy everything even the kingdom that they are helping.

Stupid Irish, but my li'l brother is much idiotic than this, he never told me that Irish has a side like this, if i'm not watching this place will become nothing but a plain bloody land.-Ada said on her mind.

Mabilis pa sa kisap mata ay hawak-hawak na ni Ada ang dalawang kamay ni Irish at nakataas na ito sa ere habang nagtitigan sila sa mata pero mababanaag parin ang nakakahilakbot na ngiti ni Irish sa kanyang mga labi na ikinagitla ni Ada.

Enough of your craziness, kill only your enemy not your ally.-Ada said at kumalma naman kahit kaunti si Irish pero bigla itong ngumiti.

Really? then can you tell me something? or you my enemy too?-Irish said nagulat si Ada sa tanong na iyon, at nagulat sila ng si Ada mismo ang sumuntok sa dalaga.