The Reunion of Monsters

Author's POV

Lahat sila ay naging masyadong busy sa kani-kanilang gawain at pagbabantay sa mga Kingdoms na malapit sa kanila habang si Adam naman ay busing mag obserba sa nanagyayari sa ginawa niyang black whole.

What do you think is happening? do you think they will be alright?-Venus ask the three Goddesses are now in the top floor looking at the whole Eternal City.

Well, i don't think they will lose, i am so bothered in the past last two weeks but i don't think Apollos prediction happen, Ada is still alive, that girl can shape her own destiny now, that even us Gods and Goddesses never done.-Vulcan said and Juno smile.

But Adam's power is growing, and so does the other, I think when they finally here ones again, they are all different, they will make everyone bow down to them, they are in complete whole new level, and they promise to each other secretly that they will conquer the tower and finish it when they come right? i guess the party who will make it conquered will soon appear, when they come back.-Juno said and spread her arms in the window.

And we will see the new legend ones again.-Juno said with smile on her face and the other two in her back smile too.

Yeah, now that they all spread their tiny wings, it's time for them to rule and us? the old ruler of the universe will soon step down, and this child will become as strong as them i'm sure of it, right baby Ai?-Venus said in her hand is Ilya's daughter smiling and giggling.

Yeah, little girl, your going stand in the same league as your mama and your tito and titas.-Juno said looking at the baby in a playful voice and another goddess appear.

I guess those who want to take this child away from our care is clear out right?-Vulcan ask at tumango naman ito kaya tumango din sila, maramign nagsusubok na kuhain ang batang ito dahil sa bloodmoon dalawang lingo na ang nakakaraan.

Those bastards, they even target a little baby, i'm gonna kill them next time by my own hand.-Vulcan said and they all smile.

Well, those weak creatures will really target baby Ai, she's just a baby demon fox and she already has ten tails like her mother, i'm not that really surprise.-Venus said, at ngumiti naman si Juno.

Those imbeciles don't know their limitations, they will soon meet their maker, when Ilya come back, this thing thing will stop and destroy them all.-Juno said and a very powerful gust of wind destroys their window and the three of them prepare for the worst, but they see a person standing in the window smiling.

Greetings, Goddess.-Demonic said, at napahinga naman sila ng maluwag ng nakita ito.

I can't believe the Demonic King is visiting us, what a surprise.-Juno said and drink the wine in her glass and Immortal Queen appear on her back.

My husband is not the only one who came, me also, and all the immortals, Adam want to go to the house before we all go to the war.-Immortal said and Venus chuckle.

Please tell her that some imbeciles are targeting baby Ai, we have hard time dealing with them, so tell him that clean it before leaving.-Venus said and Immortal bow at ngumiti.

I'm not some servants of yours to order around.-Immortal said at mabilis itong nakapunta sa likudan ni Immortal.

Pray that, my son or my daughter don't wish for you to be gone or else, i will gladly kill you.-Immortal said.

Oh come on, Immortal Queen, your my greatest creation, don't you ever forget that, what you have right now is because of me, you wish to become Immortal and i just gladly give it to you. don't hold grudge to me.-Venus said and Immortal just walk near the door.