Chapter Thirteen.

*****3 months later*****
Joeys POV

It was now the day after graduation. Oddly Boston started back tomorrow.  It's currently 9:00 am and I got a text from Daniel.

D- I need to spend one last day with you.

J- Get over here now.

D- I'm one step ahead of you.

I heard a knock at the door, it was Daniel with a dozen roses.

Joey- "Babe.."

Daniel- "Joey, I have this entire day planned out for us. And only us."

Joey- "I can't wait." I said taking the roses and putting them in a vase, and then heading out.

We first went to on a romantic picnic and Daniel had packed many, I guess, "romantic" foods. As in chocolate covered strawberries, cheese and crackers, and little heart shaped cookies.

Joey- "Daniel! This is so cute!"

Daniel- "Just like you." he said tapping my nose with his finger.

After the picnic we went to the state fair and stayed for over a couple hours just riding rides and walking around. Then came the evening.

Daniel and I had gotten into his car and told me that he bought me a suit for our next location.

Daniel- "Here put this on in the back, you need to dress fancy for where we are going next." he said winking.

I got into the back seat and began changing while he changed up front. Then we went to our next location.

It was a Five-Star rating restaurant that is very expensive and exclusive.

Joey- "Daniel! How?!?"

Daniel- "I know people, sweetie."

He winked at me and took my hand to go inside. I was as happy as can be when the waiter lead us to our table, it was in the corner and it was only for two with rose pedals and glasses of sparkling cider, it was so cheesy but I was happy Daniel did it for me.

Daniel- "I got you something."

Joey- "Daniel! With everything you've done for me so far there is still more?!?"

Daniel- "Close your eyes."

I did as I was told and closed them.

Daniel- "Open."

I saw a velvet box and there were two gold cuffs in it. Engraved  J&D Always and Forever. I felt a tear roll down my cheek and I looked up at Daniel.

Daniel- "I love you so much Joey. I know it's only six words but there is so much meaning behind those six words that just can't be explained. I would give anything for you to stay, but I believe that you have big dreams and you need to make them true. I'll always be there. Just look at the cuff and think of me. When your sad, look at the cuff. Think of me holding you, kissing you, hugging you. And if you do make it big one day, all I ask is one thing, Never forget me."