Chapter 9

Rose's POV

I arrived at Damiens house and got my bags out of the car. "Hey, you ok?" he asked walking up to me. "meh, i've been much better" i said walking into the house. "Hey! i missed you!" Mitchell yelled. "Mitchell, i saw this morning you idiot" i said joking of course. "oh well" he said shrugging. "where am i sleeping?" i asked. "My room!" Mitchell yelled in excitment. I laughed and followed him, when i got to his room, i dumped everything on the ground and flopped onto the bed. "you gonna tell us what happened now?" Damien asked walking in. Mitchell was bouncing on the bed like a small child. "Harry used me for my body, he never loved me" i said.

"Faggot" Damien whispered. "Oh well, don't have to have anything to do with him anymore" i said shrugging. "Rose, you go to the same school that he works at and you have got double PE with him no" Damien said. "ugh, damn it. Ill drop out, easy" i said. "Na uh, you are not dropping out of school" Mitchell said. "Oh, i need to call Louis" i said getting up. "Louis!" Mitchell shouted. I rolled my eyes and got out my phone. I texted Lou the address and he was here withen 5 minutes.

"hey" he said walking in. "hey Lou-bear" i said smiling weakly. "Louis!" we heard Mitchell scream from down the hall. "i sugest you run" i said backing away from him. Mitchell shot out of the corridor and body slammed Louis to the ground. "whoa! Mitch, i saw you this morning" Louis said. "oh well, i still missed you" Mitchell said hugging him. "dork" Louis said getting up. "Harry is a stupid man who just uses girls for their body" i said while i hugged Louis. "pleaseeeee can i hurt him?" Louis begged. "No, no just leave it" i said. "grr" Louis said.

"ok!! Louis, home Rose and Mitchell! bed" Damien shouted. "ughh its so early" Mitchell whined. "Mitchell, it is 10:00pm, late enough for a school night" Damien said. "Yes Daddy" i said smiling. "Shut up" he said. "Ill see you later, yeah?" Louis said. I nodded and hugged him one more time before he turned and left. "im just gonna go........and........." i began to say. "Nope, bed" Damien said pointing to Mitchells bedroom. "oh fine" i said walking towards the room. Once i got in, Mitchell was bouncing on the bed like a retard again. "Dork" i said laughing. I grabbed my Pj's out of my bag and went into the bathroom. I got changed, brushed my teeth blah blah blah, then went back in just as Mitchell fell off the bed. I burst into laughter and he got up.

"Not funny" he whispered. "that was so funny!" i laughed. "Bed!" we heard Damien yell. We both went quiet then tried not to laugh. We climbed into bed and i fell asleep rather quickly.

~~~Morning~~~

"Rose!!!" Wake up!!!" someone screamed in my ear. "Whoa" i said sitting up. "morning" Mitchell said standing up straight. "Fucker" i said quietly. "i heard that!!" he screamed. I rolled my eyes and got up and got ready. "Come on Rose! im driving you and Mitchell to school!" Damien shouted. I shrugged and grabbed my bag walking out to Damiens car. "i call shot gun!" i shouted as Mitchell raced out the door. I dove into the front seat and managed to wrestle Mitchell out. "hah! i win!" i shouted. "meanie" he said pouting and getting in the back seat. "Mitchell does'nt go to the same school as me though" i said when Damien got in the car. "oh well, ill drop you off then Mitchell, then after school, ill pick Mitchell up first and you up last" he said smiling. "ok Mr Logic" Mitchell said.

I high-fived him and Damien pulled down the drive. When we arrived at school, i looked at the gates. "its ok, you'll be fine. Call me in the day if you need to ok" Damien said. I nodded and he kissed my forhead. Mitchell got out and gave me a hug before Mikala saw him, he jumped in the car and jokingly shouted. "Dive drive drive!" I laughed and waved as they drove away. "Bitch, i told you to stay away from them" Sam said walking up to me. "im living with them, get over it" i said.  "don't touch Mitchie" Mikala said pointing at me. I rolled my eyes and walked past her. P.E first, great.