Chapter VII: My Favorite Manga

Wahhh...School starts tomorrow!! ;_;

I do not own you nor the Corpse Party characters, I only own this story.
~~~~~~~

~Flashback from the last chapter~

"You girls can go sleep in the bedroom, me and Satoshi will sleep on the couch." Announced Yoshiki. You surprisingly ate the hand-full under a minute and headed to the bedroom.

"Okay, good night, you guys!" You yelled as you plopped down on the bed. Your eyes were closing off slightly more every second. But before you fell asleep you heard Ayumi mumble.

"..She's lucky I like Mochida-kun.."

~Flashback End~

That night you slept like a bunny although you couldn't say the same for the others. Satoshi claimed that he felt Yoshiki move in the middle of the night and push him off the couch, Yoshiki claimed that he felt Satoshi move and he fell on his own. Ayumi couldn't sleep even tho she tried every sleeping trick she knew.

You were woken up by the sound of Ayumi yelling at someone or something.

"Baka! I knew you too shouldn't have slept together!" You heard her yell. You lazily sat up on the bed and rubbed your eyes. You got up and headed to the living room.

"I didn't do it!" You heard him yell back. You stepped into the living room and walked towards them. They didn't notice you until you put your hand on Satoshi's shoulder.

"..what are you guys doing..?" You said in a sleepy tone. After a few seconds they all screamed.

"W-When did you get here?!" Exclaimed Ayumi while she hid behind Satoshi.

"..I just got here.." You silently said as you took your hand off Satoshi.

"Y-Your bed-head is really messy, dammit (nanodayo)." Yoshiki said as he rubbed the back of his head. If you weren't sleepy, you'd probably kick him.

You didn't say anything and silently walked into the bathroom. You felt too lazy to take a shower so you decided not to. You brushed your teeth and washed your face. You got out of the bathroom and headed to the living room again.

When you did, you noticed that one of them was missing. Well, not missing but he wasn't there.

"Oi, where did Satoshi go?" You asked. Yoshiki was wearing his apron and was cooking breakfast while Ayumi was folding her pajamas.

"He left. His family was worried about him so he had to leave early." You nodded and walked to the bedroom to get changed.

When you got out you saw that Ayumi was ready to go. You walked her to the entrance of the building and you both said your goodbyes.

When you got back to the apartment you noticed Yoshiki sitting on a dining chair on a small table for two. He offered you to sit next to him to which you accepted. You noticed that he had made you eggs and toast with some mint tea for a drink. You thanked him for the food and started eating.

After the meal Yoshiki told you he had to go out in town since it was Saturday and he said he had somewhere special to go to. He left you the spare key and quietly got out of the apartment. Curiosity couldn't help but overwhelm you and you decided to follow him. You heard him walk down the stairs since it made and echo in the hallway (does this only happen to me?). When you heard him walk down the last set of stairs you grabbed your bag and the key and silently walked out of the apartment.

You slowly followed him and noticed that he walked down a path you weren't familiar with. When he'd turn slightly, you would try your best to hide behind objects.

Yoshiki walked into a bookstore and of corse, you followed. He walked down the manga aisle. You quickly got the closest manga to you and covered half your face with it. You followed him and all of a sudden stopped since he stopped to pick out a manga and when he did he turned to you. He noticed you even tho you acted as if you didn't notice him.

"What are you doing, (F/N)?" He asked you as he put one of his hands on his waist. Your face became red as you thought of excuses you could use.

"I-I-I..umm..ahhh well...ughh...t-t-this is a volume of my favorite manga!" You awkwardly laughed as you covered your blushing face under the manga.

"I didn't know you liked harem.." He said in a boring tone. You raised an eyebrow and turned it and saw that you had picked out the Highschool dxd manga. You blushed even more and laughed.

"Y-Yeah, I love the plot!" You awkwardly said and you heard Yoshiki lightly hum in response and nod slightly.

"Okay, I'll be going then." He said and walked away. After he left to pay for what he got you sighed in relief and you walked out the store, leaving the manga behind.

"This better be worth the effort.

~~~~~~~~~~
This was supposed to be uploaded yesterday, gomenasai!!

Like I said, school is starting and I don't know if I can update as much..

But for now, I hope you enjoyed!

Ja-ne!