Chapter XIV: Date

I do not own you nor the characters in this.

~~~~~~~~~~

~Flashback from the last chapter~

Let's see what kind of a reaction we can get from him.." She finishes and you and Ayumi both nod your heads.

And so your night went on...

~Flashback End~

Your night was filled with random topics, as usual. You got home at 11, but you weren't bothered about sleep since you were used to falling asleep late.

You unlocked the apartment's door and walked to the bedroom. You opened the door and noticed Yoshiki softly sleeping on the bed. You remembered that you were here 2 weeks and it was your turn to sleep on the couch for two other weeks. You took out your shirt and headed to the living room. Before you got out you heard Yoshiki whisper a few words in his sleep.

"(F/N)...." You blushed and widened your eyes. "..Don't...No.." You rushed to the couch and shut your eyes and ears as if you were too embarrassed to know that he said your name in his sleep. But, why would he say your name? Thinking about you?

After a while of thinking up questions in your head, you fell asleep.

~Morning~

You got up, feeing slightly glumly but you managed to get up. You noticed that Yoshiki was making breakfast so you went to the bathroom to change and wash up.

When you got out you noticed that Yoshiki had already finished his breakfast. He leaves the dirty dishes in the sink and turn to leave to the bedroom.

You shrugged it and sat down and ate.

~Before the Date~

You didn't really dress in something special. You wore the same pair of jeans you had and a cream sweater that Naomi gave you as a present. You wore simple flats that you bought with the pay that you got from Maji's. You put your hair in a ponytail (if short then no), took your phone and left. Satoshi was waiting for you at the entrance.

"You look beautiful, (L/N)-san." He complimented you and both of you started walking.

He took you to a cafe nearby and as you arrived you both sat down on one of the tables.

"It's pretty cloudy today, do you think it's gonna rain?" Satoshi points out and asks. You slightly nod and cross your arms.

"I believe so.." You state as your crossed your arms. At that moment you noticed the waitress come towards you two.

"Welcome, would you like to order?" She asks and Satoshi turns to you and you nod.

"Yes. I would like some mint tea and a strawberry cake, please (dun get mad i did it randomly)." She turns to Satoshi and waits for his order.

"I'll have the same.." He states and the waitress leaves the table, also leaving you and Satoshi alone again. The date so far was nice, but a but too awkward.

You and Satoshi had been randomly talking and when the food and drinks arrived you continued.

After that he took you out to one of the quieter streets since you weren't a big fan of annoying noises.

You silently walked around and none of you said a word. By that time, you were thinking about what you were going to with Yoshiki.

At nearly 8 pm, Satoshi walked you to your apartment and you both said your goodbyes.

You walked in and prepared for the worst.

~~~~~~~~~

Ohhhh~What will happen?

Anyway, I apologize if I skip a day of uploading, school and practice have been hard...

But I hope you enjoyed!

Ja-ne!