The Noah of Pleasure

You've recently become an exorcist at the Black Order, although life isn't as exciting as one would expect. There's been a large lack in missions, no jobs for the science team to do. Leaving Komui in a horrible state... You, Lavi, Lenalee, Allen and Kanda are all seated around the table, you sigh in unison as you watch Komui arise from his seat, darting off into the long hallway. "Haaha!" his figure screams as it gets smaller and smaller, further and further away from the group. It didn't take you long to realize what he was doing, creating more robots you presumed. Lavi let out a chuckle, standing up his gaze shifted over the group. "I've got an idea." He smirks, whispering to everyone at the table. One by one, It finally comes to your turn. Why on earth does he want a personal object of yours? Hmm, you ponder the thought, leaving quickly to your room to retrieve said object. You decided upon a small pendant, one of your most precious valuables.

You head back out into the corridor only to see the small group awaiting you at the door. "Pass it here." Lavi says gesturing towards your item which you've kept hidden. You place it into a large sack, not allowing anyone to see it. "So." Lavi says, gathering all the objects. "Time for a game of seven minutes in heaven!" he chuckles, laughing quietly at your expression. As Lavi finished his sentence the group noticed Kanda at the other end of the hallway, offering a huge frown before he slammed his door shut. "Hah, the old guy's afraid of girls." Lavi says, looking back in Kanda's direction to make sure he didn't hear him.

"Anyway." Allen says leaning up against the wall. Please don't pick me! Please don't pick me, you think to yourself. "Eh, (y/n) you're up." He says, handing you the small sack, uhoh. You gulp, closing your eyes as your hand reaches for the bag. Only to touch something... warm? You open your eyes quickly - soon noticing someone else is also reaching into the bag. Your jaw drops "T-tyki..." you manage to spurt out. "What?" Tyki questions. "You didn't think I'd miss out on a game, did you?" He smiles at you gingerly as he prods his hand into the bag. Lavi and Allen offer a confused look, waiting for any signs of hostility from the Noah.

He fumbles his hand about trying to find something of interest. He won't pick yours, it's too small and fragile. But, on the other han- "Ahah!" Tyki yells, removing a small pendant from the bag. The group look around in discomfort, their eyes falling on you. It took you a while to notice, but you soon realised. Tyki's eyes gazed about the room landing on yours shortly after. He walked closer to you "I believe this belongs to you? My lady." You blush slightly at his words, lifting your hand up to retrieve the necklace as he grasps your hand instead.

Pulling you to the closest door, he stops. One hand on yours, the other on the door knob. He looks you over once more. Raising one eyebrow up at you, he turns back to the group. "Make it twenty." He smirks widely before shoving you into the room. Lavi and Allen both try to pry the door open, giving up shortly after. "D-damn.. Just keep your hands off her! you hear!" Lavi and Allen yell in unison, only making Tyki grin louder. It's dark, you stand there for a moment before you're thrown against the wall. It hurts a tiny bit but you push through, trying to find Tyki in the middle of the darkness.

Your body is met with a sudden warmth as Tyki pulls you into him. Right! you forgot he could go through any object.. He wraps his arms around your waist, you dip your head forward in response. He laughs slightly before tracing his teeth over the exposed skin on your neck. You shudder at the feeling - so raw and unexpected. Tyki freezes. "(Y/n) right?" "Y-yeah." you whisper, trying to put some distance between the two of you. "Am I hurting you?" he asks, awaiting your response. "Y-yes... a little.." your breathing becoming calmer once more. "Where?" He questions, keeping you in the same position. "My neck."

Tyki jolts forward suddenly, slithering his tongue along the area he not so long ago bit, he stays on that specific area for a while. Crimson lights up your face as fire runs through you body. You felt pain just a few seconds ago, why does it feel so-so... "Pleasure." Tyki whispers into your ear. "I'm the Noah of pleasure." he says once more. "You can read my thoughts?!" you jolted forward, looking him in the eyes. You notice them completely fill over with lust, pure lust. Bringing you right up close to his chest, he whispers "You were thinking about me?" He grins that sadistic grin of his, catching you off guard he picks you up, now hungrier than before. It doesn't take much for him at all..

He picked you up with one hand. He's so strong, you think to yourself, and so----Your thoughts are cut off once more, noticing Tyki's face beginning to turn the slightest shade of pink. "Stop thinking like that, you dirty girl." and in one swift motion he throws you against the bed, soon climbing over you with ease. You bite your lip slightly, his dominance is rather sexy. You like it more than you expected. Mentally face palming. Shit! he can read my thoughts! Tyki laughed, bringing himself closer towards you. "You like this eh? Good." he says to you, already knowing your answer. But still, you decide to nod slowly. His eyes widen in shock as you giggle at his expression. Feeling more comfortable around him you reach your arm up behind his neck, pulling his head down to reach yours in a deep and passionate kiss. You grin against his lips thinking you've won the battle for dominance, only to realise he was acting out of shock.

His eyes growing hungry, he caresses your bottom lip with his tongue - sliding it into your mouth. You rolled your eyes, it's not easy when you're trying to beat the Noah of Pleasure! you scream to yourself, accepting your position as the prey. Tyki pulled away for air, smiling sweetly he said "You can be the predator next time." You didn't realise what he meant at first, only slapping him slightly on the back when you understood. "Tyki!" you cried out, "That's not fair.." Your lips pouted, offering him the puppy eyes. The hunger for more consumed Tyki. However the fun was about to be interrupted. Tyki sent out a teaze, scaring off whoever was standing in the door frame. You smiled as you heard Lavi and Allen screaming.

Tyki stopped you for a brief moment before smashing his lips onto yours. Far more forceful and dominant than the last, but it felt good nonetheless. Your lips melted into the kiss, perking up slightly as you felt your sides being touched up. Oh wow he was good at this, the slightest touch sent you over the edge - only to be retrieved once again by Tyki. This continued in a cycle for what seemed like forever.

Next minute Tyki was gone. A small butterfly pendant left in his place. You shook yourself, sitting up right. Bringing the pendant closer to yourself, now this night... you wouldn't forget. However you were rather unhappy that it had to end so quickly. You looked over the pendant in awe, completely oblivious to the people surrounding you. "WHAT (Y/N)?" You gasp and look at the new formed crowd. "...Shi-