Chapter 2: Saying the Words

*dies* forgot to mention the I will no longer be updating daily. That was just the last book.
But, I will update very often. If you want something else to read, read Amusement Asylum. I wrote it two years ago and the grammar is pretty crappy but the story is better than this one lol
JULIUSxTIME
JULIUSxTIME
ITS A SHIP
Anyways, to the story~
-Ginger
(BTW~ I always type on my phone(the whole story was typed completely on it XP) and whenever I type Julius it ends up as Jukius.)
~~~~~

"Look, Time..." Julius sighed and closed his eyes as Time sat on the edge of the bed. "How do I say this to you?"

"I don't know what you're going to say, so I can't say it for you." Time retorted.

"Time..." Julius pushed her back into the bed, making Time blush and press her hands up against his chest. Julius's hair spilled over his shoulders, the ends resting on Time.

"Hey!" Time mumbled. "Don't crowd me..."

"Time, I love you." Time looked up at Julius, shocked. Her hands dropped.

"You're in love with me." Time scoffed after, not sure weather to be happy or sorely disappointed in Julius' taste.

"Yes, you." Julius said fondly. "I can't bear to watch you get close to anyone else."

"So... that's what that was about." Time pushed some of her(and Julius') hair out of her face. "You didn't have to kill him, though."

"It was instinct." Julius smiled at her.

"Julius..."

...can I truthfully say I love this man back?

Julius didn't wait for her to reply. He flipped his hair back over his shoulder and captured Time's lips in a soft kiss.

~~~~~

"Prince, I love you!" Soumei whispered into his shirt.

"I didn't think you'd forgive me."

"It's enough to have you here and like you were before." Soumei smiled. "Because... I missed you. With all your flirting and bad pickup lines and the kindness and how handsome you are and how that made girls fall for you."

"You really love me, huh?" Prince asked.

"I don't care if you don't love me back." Soumei said. "I'm too young for you. But, you really are... Charming...pun intended. I can't count how many girlfriends you've had. But that doesn't stop me from growing up and proving the fact that I'm in love with you." Prince didn't even do Soumei the courtesy of looking at her, but he was listening. No one can shut their ears to those three words.

You won't say it back. But I'm happy to say it more than once. I fell for him...

...without even knowing it.

~~~~~(A/N: Just realized how much of a heartbreaker Prince really is...Soumei has no chance with him.)~~~~~

Time looked at the man that had trapped her right where she was, her back on the bed. The man who had just kissed her without knowing if she even loved him back. She closed her eyes and breathed a small sigh. He had kissed her.

...and she had kissed back. A little, at least.

"Come 'ere." She surprised him by pulling him by his suit jacket into a hug. "I love you to..."

Time laughed at Julius' expression but it turned into a frown as a loud scream was heard from outside.

"What's that?"

~~~~~
Just gonna leave it there. I'm bored of this chapter and wanna write the next one :}

Bai! Thanks for all the votes and comments!
~Ginger