Talking

"Finnick?" I asked, still not believing its him.

"Umm..how did you know? Didn't I disguise myself well enough?" He asks with an annoyed and confused expression on his face.

I laugh heartedly. "I can recognise you no matter what you do to yourself."

"But how?" He asks me with raised eyebrows.

"Your tattoo was greeting me from beneath your shirt. Just a lil bit," I say, grinning at my observation.

"You..you knew about this tattoo?" He asks with surprise evident from his voice.

"Yes. I knew," I say bitterly as a thought runs in my mind. Like I know about you and that girl.

"You never told." He asks me while fidgeting with his hands.

"You never asked." I say getting annoyed at this boring topic of discussion."Now can we finish this talk?"

"Yeah. Why did you do this?" He asks me, his brows knit together.

I roll my eyes at his question."I can ask the same question to you."

"What? What do you mean, Andrea?" He asks me, confused.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath."Nothing. I don't want to tell you."

He doesn't say anything and I also don't say anything. We sit in silence till I couldn't bear it anymore. "How did you come to know about this..that I was in hospital?"

"I texted you but you didn't reply. Your phone was coming switched-off. I called on telephone and your dad picked it up and then..he told me everything. I came here immediately after getting to know all this." He says all in one go."Will you please tell what's wrong, Andrea?"

I don't know how to tell him I saw him kissing another girl. Just the thought of it brings tears to my eyes. I wipe back my tears. He still hasn't said anything about her. According to him, we are cool.

"No-nothing is wrong," I stutter while stiffling back my sobs.

"I wish you would tell me, Andrea.."He says, taking my bandaged hands in his.

I yank my hands away from his, causing him to look at me with surprise and confusion.

"I don't want to talk to you...just..just leave me alone for some time." I close my eyes shut and say.It was so hard to say these words.

"What's wrong but, Andrea? What did I do?" He asks me with such an innocent look on his face that I myself thought what wrong he did. Anne was right. He is such a wonderful actor.

"Just..Go,"I say, emphasizing on each word and meaning it more clearly this time.

He shakes his head in confusion and leaves, not before saying, "And you..just take care. I'll text you."

I sob after he leaves. How could he act so innocent about this? And in my despair, I even forgot to ask him why did he change his look. Never mind, I will ask him next time.

If we are on talking terms next time.

I soon come to know I can go back to home after a couple of hours.

I return to my home around quarter passed four and immediately dash for my phone.

Oh my sweet sweet phone.

My mom shouts something to me as I climb up the stairs but I don't care.

Come on! I was missing my phone like hell. Its been one day since I have not used it!

But there was another reason too.

Finnick's text.

He said he would text me. And honestly, I was eager to talk to him.Though I know, I was the one who refused to talk to him earlier.

I see his messages on whatsapp. Four messages from him.

Hi. Need to tell you something important. Can we meet tom?

This was sent yesterday.

What did he need to tell me? Was he about to tell me about that girl?

I see the other messages from him.

How are you feeling now?

Why are you behaving like this in front of me? Did I do anything wrong? Am I the reason why you slit your wrists?

And most important. If you are free tom, can we meet. I need to tell you something important. Pls say yes.

I immediately started having the same thoughts again. Will he be telling us about our break-up tom?He will confess about that girl?

I quickly type my replies to him.

Bad. Yes. Yes.

I started dreading tomorrow. I don't know what will happen to me once I hear him say that he is breaking up with me.

Oh god.

I might die tomorrow.

Finnick's POV

I was in so much confusion. What had happened to her? Why was she behaving like this?

And I couldn't help but wonder how she notices every single thing about me. She identified me just because she had observed my little tattoo.

Ah. Great detective she would be.

I check my phone for any reply from her.

Yes! She replied.

Bad.Yes.Yes.

I looked at her long(note the sarcasm) message in dismay.Three small words could have that effect on me, I didn't know.

Bad- Why was she feeling bad? She shouldn't be feeling bad.

Yes- I was the reason why she slit her wrists and ended in hospital. What did I even do?

Yes- Shit. She agreed to come and I don't know how will I explain everything to her. With other girls, it had never been a problem but with Andrea..I feel hurt doing this.

I type a short message to her.

Why bad? What did I do, Andrea? How..what? At least tell me!!
I will pick you up from your home. Tell me what did I do? It is killing me...I try my best not to ever hurt you...good night.

And I retire for the bed, trying not to worry about tomorrow and Andrea. Why is she angry with me?

Andrea's POV

A part of me wanted to tell him everything. And another part still wanted to wait. I wanted to listen out to him before confronting me. Let me see what he has to say tomorrow.

I type my message to him.

We'll sort everything tom.

I sleep, with tears again flowing from my eyes but I don't care. Tears are a way to let your emotions out and my emotions are already up to the brim. I need to get rid of them, isn't it?

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I know this was a bad and boring chapter but this is it.

Vote and comment!