Chapter 3 - Only Just A Dream?

“so choose your rooms what are you waiting for?” I asked. Completely confused, we had been standing in the living room for about 10 minutes now and nobody seemed to care about the fact that it was 10 in the night and we were all flushed out.

“I call dibs on the room on the top floor” chimed Kiera. That ever so bubbly voice of hers echoed through the quiet penthouse.

Everyone was too tired to react so I volunteered to make conversation with her.

“whatever. I’m taking this room” pointing to the one right next to me. Close to the door and kitchen.

“why?”

“uhh….cuz to reach the top rooms I’ll have to climb stairs. Too much work. Plus its so close to the kitchen so I can hog anytime I want.” I explained with a cheeky grin on my face. I knew I was right and wise.

“ooh good call. I’ll bunk with you” Zoe said. She always seemed to agree with everything I said. She thought all my theories and explanations made sense even when I myself knew they were utter crap.

*2:26 AM* the bold numbers flashed on the lockscreen of my phone. I scrolled through twitter, replied to my mentions and checked my inbox hoping for a text from Liam. I think it took me about 5 minutes to realize that Liam gave me his number and I didn’t give him mine. He probably expected me to send him a text. Or not.

“Hello?”

“Hey Zo, u asleep?”

“asleep? Psshhhh no what kind of human sleeps at 2:30 am in the morning? I was skydiving ya know!

I sure as hell was sleeping!”

“sorry. Can we talk?”

“I sleep in the bed right next to you did  yuo really have to call me on my mobile to TALK to me?”

“u wouldn't have gotten up instead.” I cut the call and continued to speak.

“listen I wanna tell you something. Mind listening?”

“I don’t have a choice. Why do you even bother asking?” she was completely annoyed but I knew she’d forgive me she always did. She loved me.

“so remember today? When we met one direction? How we all had to individually go up to the stage take pictures and talk to them and everything?

“Yeah. Every single second of it. Never gonna forget it. What about it?” I could tell she was smiling her voice seemed happy. I was glad.

“So ummm…..i was the last person to meet them right?”

“Yeah it was worth the wait wasn’t it? You got to talk to them the longest. What were you doing up there for so long?”

“Right. About that you see we had a situation.” I hesitated to continue it was so embarrassing I didn’t know the right words to explain it to her.

“I’m listening” she said a gesture asking me to continue; I did I explained the whole tale. She laughed. I joined; her laugh was contagious we laughed for as long as we could.

“So you have his number?” she asked.

“Yeah. I don’t want it though. I don’t want him to remember me. I don’t want THEM to remember me. So much for finally getting noticed by my idols.” I really meant everything I said. Never thought I would ever come across such a day but I did. Life is so unexpected.

“You should send him a text you know. He wants you to, why else would he give you your number? He trusts you. He wants to know you.”

“I’ll think about it” I said as I shut my eyes closed.

“sleep on it” Zoe said hoping I would actually do that.

“I’ll do that. Night Zo.”

“Night.”

“Starbucks. There is no point debating we are all gonna end up there itself.” Jennifer was right. We all had a weird obsession with Starbucks. An unexplainable one.

I was extremely tired from yesterday I got up from my bed and went straight to the sofa and lay down there. I was craving some coffee but was too lazy to get dressed and walk all the way to Starbucks. So with the calmest voice I requested Denise ‘cause I knew she wouldn’t refuse.

“Denise, can you PLEASE get me some coffee?”

“Sure.” She smiled. I was jealous of her she looked so fresh and happy and she wasn’t even a morning person while I lay on the sofa so drained out from yesterday.

“Thanks love.”

I heard Kiera scream as I stepped out of the bathroom.

“look what I got you”  her face was lit up she seemed excited about something. She raised her hand and gave me a bracelet it was made out of denim it looked really cool.

“I found in on a street shop on our way back home. It’s it awesome? I bought three of them one for me and the other for Zoe and you.”

“Gee. Thanx Kiera. It’s lovely. I really like it.” I immediately put it on my wrist. It had a cute little skull in the middle reminded me of Avril. For a minute I was half convinced to start playing the air guitar ‘cause I seemed to have gotten so into character. But Willow snapped me back to reality.

“Let’s go” she said.

“Where are you guys going?” Zoe butted in the conversation.

“Shopping!” willow replied with a wide smile.

“Already? We just got here last evening”

“Yeah. Emma said she wanted to buy something”

“Oh. Oooooooh! Hahahaha. Well she desperately needs a nice fit bunch of them” Zoe mocked me.

“What does that mean?” Willow asked Zoe, confused.

“NOTHING! She’s probably drunk or hung over or whatever. I’m ready let’s go.” I snapped pulling willow out of the door.

“What was all of that about?” she asked me instead hoping for some answers.

“Inside joke?!” I replied hoping it would satisfy her.

We reached the nearest dress shop and and I bought want I needed. A strapless bra was SO not a part of my shopping list.

“So you hungry?” willow asked me asked me as the cashier finished billing.

“Yeah. What are you thinking?” I was craving food so bad that I was completely fine with any sort of cuisine so I let her choose.

“Pasta?”

“Pasta it is.”

We both walked into Pasta & Expresso and seated ourselves next to the window. We placed our orders and I looked around and right there in the corner I saw Liam.

*Author's Note : sorry boring chapter but can you guess what happens next? comment below don't forget to vote and continue reading =D *