10.meeting your parents

well, first of all...OVER 2,000 READS?! i love all of you guys.

Harry- "Well, Harry, as my daughter here," Your mother says, pointing to you, "grew up always thinking she would end up with you, I thought from what I'd heard that you were a player." Your mother says, sipping her tea. "But I can clearly see now, that this relationship means a lot to you, and that you truly love my daughter." She smiled, and he smiled back. "You literally have no idea how much that means to hear that from you, Mrs. Y/L/N." Harry says.

Niall- "Mrs. Y/L/N, you are a wonderful cook! This is delicious!" Niall said inbetween bites of your mother's famous casserole. "Why, thank you, Niall! I think you're the perfect match for Y/N, the two of you can eat like there's no tomorrow, and also know when and where to find the most delicious food!" Your mother says. "I must agree with you, Niall." Your father jumps in the conversation. "But you should really try my wife's carrot soup. Say, Dear, do you happen to have any in the fridge?"

Zayn- Ever since earlier that evening, your parents had fallen in love with your boyfriend, Zayn. They absolutely loved all his deep, meaningful answers to their questions, and the way he looked at you with admiration in his eyes. "Zayn, you are quite a wonderful young man for my daughter, Y/N. I know this isn't supposed to be with her around," He points to you. "So I'm going to whisper it to you." He says, and leans over and whispers in Zayn's ear, "You always have my blessing in marriage."

Liam- "Liam, you are a charming young man!" Your mother says. "I think the children have quite an interest in you." She says, as your younger sisters are playing with his hair and asking him billions of questions. "Liam, can I ask you a serious question?" Giggled your seven year old sister. "Erm...go ahead," He said, prepared to answer. "Have you and Y/N, you know, done it, ye-" In an instant your hand was over her little mouth. "That's not really important, Y/S/N!" Your mother shouted at her from across the room.

Louis- "Louis!" Your little brother said, jumping onto his lap. Louis hugged Y/B/N, and they instantly began joking together. Your little brother, at four, was in love with Louis as his best friend, and you guys visited a lot, so he and Louis were always hanging out. "I must say, Louis and Y/N, but mostly Louis, that I do not reccomend having any little boys any time soon. They're cute but obnoxious." Your mother and father said. As soon as Louis and you left that night to go home to your shared flat, you said "You realy shouldn't believe what my parents said. I want kids, you know." He smiled and said "Good, because I was thinking of a way we could get started."

sorry for any fetus references, this was written in 2013