What about the afterparty?

- He's been acting all weird today, and he's been totally avoiding me!
- He hasn't. Come on B he will come and talk to you at some point maybe he's just getting ready?!- sarcastically said Aiden and started laughing hilariously.
- It's not funny okay!!!
- Okay chill girl... I'm just saying, if he has the guts to normally talk to you he will if not than he's an 'asshole'.
- Thanks Aid. I gotta go, catch u later?
- Just talk to me whenever you need to. K, see you.
So to make it all clear let's go back to the afterparty .
***
After the game Zack 'picked me up' and we went to the afterparty together. There we drank a lot, danced, all in all we were having a lot of fun. Than we went to the roof, we set there just talking about everything and than we kissed, then we kissed again and again so we ended up making out. Party was at Zack's so I stayed over, but nothing further happened. When I woke up in the morning Zack wasn't there so i suggested that he'd left for school,
So he's been avoiding me the whole day, he didn't even say hi, he's been avoiding eye contact and hasn't even answer my calls or messages. Fine I'll give him this one day maybe he still needs to process it all, we'll just see what tomorrow brings.
***
One week later...
He's still avoiding me. I don't understand. Whenever i walk up to him and want to talk to him he literally runs away.
A month passed...
Two moths passed...
Three, four...
Is he ever gonna talk to me again?
School ends in 2 weeks. And we haven't even talked.
-Hey Blaire, look we need to talk about the other night...
Oh my god was it's him... But is he fucking serious the other night?! It happened 4 months ago. And nothing really happened anyway we just made-out. Okay Blaire try to be nice, okay fuck being nice!
- Are you serious Zack?! The other night?! It happened 4 months ago and you've been avoiding me ever since and oh wow now you suddenly need to talk to me!
You know you could hav...
- Blaire it's not that I- that's when i just couldn't keep it in anymore and i burst out.
- It's not that you what? Huh?! What Zack?! You could have at least sad something! That you
didn't want to continue what had happened! In the first place if making out was such a big deal for you then why did u still go for it huh??? Why?!
- But Blaire..
- Don't 'but blaire' me you asshole I'm done i'm sick of your games or whatever they are.- when I looked around I saw everyone looking at us, I guess I was screaming way too loud, so I looked around tears started running down my face and I ran to the bathroom as fast as I could.
I sat there in the girls bathroom till the end of the day, crying, thinking I would never be able to walk those halls as I used to before, I was freaking out.
***
I finished 10th grade quite successfully. My summer was fine... I just ... I couldn't get over Zack. We had already started school the 11th grade, it was already there. We were still not talking, it's like we stopped existing for one another. I decided to try something new to get him out of my head so i decided to try out for cheerleading...
Hey guys, thanks to everyone who's reading my story. Do you like it so far? Would you recommend me to change anything? Please if you read it give me some feedback❤️ thanks.