Chapter One of Dear Teacher, Teach Me A Lesson On Love

Dear Teacher Teach Me a Lesson On Love.

“Whisper Lyric Willow, get up right now or you’re going to make poor little Trea wait!”

I groaned, “I don’t care, I'm a junior now and in about two years I’ll be out of this hell hole.” But then I heard stomps up the steps. What? My door slammed open and someone pulled my covers away and pulled me to the ground by my ankles.

“Ow….. TREA!” I yelled I can’t believe he did that I have to admit I kinda maybe have a LITTLE crush on him.

Trea just looked at me his eyes almost popping out I looked at what I was wearing. CRAP! I was wearing my lacy see threw Victoria Secrets pajamas.

“Well…. Um… Your mom told me to wake you up and to hurry up.” He said and ran off. Well I'm guessing today is going to be awkward. I went to the bath room took off my clothing and let the warm water relax my muscles. I stepped out and I got dressed I wore ripped black jean shorts and a red muscle shirt with a short leather jacket. I put on some red ankle boots and ran down stairs.

I saw Trea eating the last mini pancake. I did what any 17 year old pancake crazed girl would do I tackled him to the ground.

“GIVE ME THE MINI PANCAKE” I yelled as we rolled around him with the pancake on a fork in his hands.

“NO IT’S THE LAST ONE!”

“I DON’T GIVE A DAMN I’M HUNGRY!”

“WHISPER LYRIC WILLOW WE HAVE GUEST!!” yelled my mom Opps.

“Yah Whisper you have guest.” Said Trea He annoyed me so much but he was so cute when he did. And then he popped the mini pancake in to his mouth.

“Listen here you little bas-”

“Whisper!”  My mom said again.

I turned around and saw the most gorgeous man alive.

He had a strange but beautiful combination of grey and bright teal they were mysterious and just by looking in them you could tell he was amused. He had black hair with a slight red tent like Trea and his sister Jinx. He had a strong jaw line and light red rich lips pulled up into a smirk.

We was wearing a white dress shirt with a slightly undone tie and black dress pants.

I was blushing like a tomato.

“Are you a Clever?” I asked Trea’s and Jinx’s last name is Clever so maybe there related?

“Yah I’m you little boyfriends older brother Griffin Clever.” He said I looked at Trea and stomped on his foot.

“YOU didn’t tell me you had an older brother I mean I know about Kyre and Ocean and Misty and Jail and Bambi and Tink and Sea but I never heard a Griffin before.”     

 “And you he is not my boyfriend but my best friend in the world you dickhead.” I said all ready pissed off.

“You shouldn’t being talking like that to your new Math teacher.” He said cockily          

Shit! I'm going to have to suck up I’m horrible at math.

“Oh I’m so sorry Mr.Clev-”

 “Don’t suck up.” He said and with that he stood up and handed my mom the plate.

“Here honey.” My mom said handing me a protein bar. I hugged her and walked outside with the brothers as soon as I stepped foot in the driveway I was tackled.

“I MISSED YOU SO MUCH. I LOVE YOU MY LITTLE BABY GIRL!” a very heavy and excited Sage yelled in my ear. I laughed as he helped me up Griffin look at me like WTF but I shrugged it off. I jumped on Sage and kissed his cheek that’s how tall he is and how short I am. I’m 5’4 and he’s 6’3” almost a foot apart.  

“Hey Bro’s” Sage said.

“YOU KNEW TOO?!” I yelled Sage was adopted by the Clever’s because he is originally there cousin.

“Love, they are my brothers how would I not know?” Sage said I was beyond mad.

“So this one’s your boyfriend” Said Griffin I was shaking of madness.

“I DON’T HAVE A BOYFRIEND GOD DAMN IT” I yelled I think you noticed but I have anger management issues but oh well nobody’s perfect. Griffin was just smirking. I could not be in the same car as them today. I got out  my phone and called the one person I couldn’t stand usually but he’s the only one that I like bothering.

“Hello?” he sounded like he was asleep probably up all night doing girls.

“Yo Jail get you lazy ass up and pick me up” I said taking my fury out on him.

“Ok I'm getting up now.” He said. That Prick.

“No you’re not you left you curtain open so I can see you on your bed still laying there.” As I think you noticed we’re front door neighbors so all of the Clever’s live there. I heard the click from the phone.

He. Hung. Up. On. Me.

“JAIL CARL CLEVER!” I yelled. I saw him walk to the window. He didn't have a shirt own and I could he his tattoo.

Damn I can’t stop staring.

“SHUT THE FUCK UP!” He yelled. I rustled threw my messenger bag until I finally felt what I was looking for.

I relaxed he still had his window open and he was still looking over here. That was when I aimed the baseball right at his head.

“WHISPPPPPPPEEEEEERRRRR!”

“That could have broke my beautiful face.” He said out the window.

“Like a give a damn.”  I said he put down the window and closed the curtains.

“You guys can go.” I said to Griffin, Trea, and Sage.

“No way I want to see you get on the bike.” Said Trea. Oh Shit! I forgot he owns a motorcycle .

I heard him turn the bike on.

“Yo why didn’t you ride with them?” Jail asked

I rolled my eyes.

“Cause there being dicks” I said

“Love if you didn't know this they kinda have dicks so...” He said with his signature smirk I rolled my eyes and got on the bike. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I hope you liked it PLEASE vote or comment you can even comment if you think it's horrible and if you dont have a wattpad acount then Vote.

I love you guys (in a non wierd non stalker way)      

                                                                    ~ hiandhey