Dear Teacher, Teach Me A Lesson On Love Chapter 3

I THINK YA'LL WILL LIKE THIS CHAPTER ;)

“Yup” he said like it wasn’t a big deal. I rolled my eyes.

“What you have the rest of the day?” I asked all of the sibling’s get the same schedule they are almost all ways in the same class.

“Well, Math, English with Mrs. Katz, American history with Mrs. Frier, P.E with a new teacher I don’t recognize um Mr. Erics, electives, Japanese 3 with Abe Sensei, LUNCH, Health.” He said. Ugh we had all together but Japanese cause I’m learning Russian.

We were right outside Mr. Clever’s door. Jail went inside and just sat down like it was nothing. We we’re only 5 minutes late so.

I walked in excepting to get the same treatment as Jail.

“Mrs. Willow stayed after class please.”

“I was 6 minutes late!”

“You said it yourself now sit down.” He said an evil gleam in his eyes I’ve learned to be scared of from his family members.

“Mr. Clever I was six minutes late come on. Jail was 5 minutes late!” I said my stubborn side getting the best of me.

“Mrs. Willow for talking back that’s a two hour detention.” He said with a slight smirk you’d only see if you knew his family.

“BUT IT’S NOT BLOODY FAIR!” I screamed using Bloody as a replacement curse word even though it’s a English curse word.

“Mrs. Willow that would be a week of detention and if you speak out at me one more time that will be a month.” He said that gleam still in his getting lost in worthy eyes.

“BU-”

“God damn it shut up!” Whispered Sage, Jail, and Jinx their hands holding Oreo’s that were now in my mouth. I chewed and swallowed them.

“Where the heck did you get O         reo’s?!” I whispered back. Jinx signed that she tell me later and sat back to the seat next to me same with Sage sitting back in to his black seat that was in the other side of me. Jail hit me in the back of the head and sat down in the seat behind me.

“Well as I was saying I will forgive anyone who is UNDER 5 minutes late and not a second after. My full name is Griffin Thomas Clever. You can call me Mr. Clever and nothing else not my rule cause being called Mr. Clever makes me feel old. Any Questions?” he said smiling not a second later all of the girls hands were up except me and Jinx.

“Well let’s just go down the row” he said and picked a pretty burnet that if her shirt had anymore cleavage it would be a jacket.

“Are you single?” she asked Mr. Clever chuckled

“How did I know this would happen? Yes I’m single but I do have a eyes on one girl.” He said with a smirk. His eyes quickly slid to me and back to everyone else before anyone noticed. Why did he look at me did he think that would make me jealous?

“Do you live with any animals?” a ginger asked. He laughed.

“Not if you count my animal of siblings and there friend.” He said.

“How many siblings do you have?” said a blond he rolled his eyes.

“Jinx, Jail, Sage stand up.” He said. They stood up. Rolling there eyes it would be so simple how many Clever’s do you know that go to this school.

“That’s 3 even though Sage is adopted and really my cosine. Then there’s Trea Misty, Kyre, Ocean, Bambi, Tink and Sea.” He said as Jinx, Jail, and Sage sat down.