A/N: New Awesome Thing

PLEASE READ THIS!!

((I'm serious though. Please read the new thing...))

I know how it feels to not be able to find the fanfic you want. Well... I thought of something nice.

Anything you want. Any suggestion. Any fanfic you think is good. Even funny things. I would love to write anything. Finally you can have whatever you want without having to write it yourself.

Check it out. Read the synopsis. I'll wait for suggestions after the first chapter or two.

Tell people about this! I want to make everyone as happy as ever! I'm going to try will all my being to satisfy your fangirl/fanman needs. Who cares what it is? ANYTHING.

Try me. I dare you even. Test my limits. Ask me whatever you want me to write and guess what? I'll write it.

Also, no. I haven't given up on this one. I have so many drafts I'm working on. About to do a scary one. Then a funny one. Then a romantic one. And whoviangirl222 I'm still working on your chapter. I started over so many times. I'm gonna start over once more and then revise and finish. I PROMISED YOU I WOULD.

I love you all and hope you forgive me for being so busy.

Please check out the other stories. I promise you won't be disappointed.