Second OneShot ~ JeanxArmin

Dedicated to Akumanoyuri (insta acc)

heyy don't forget to suggest new oneshot-wishes ^^

I gladly think about every ship you tell me :3

~*~*~*~

I walked through the school's hall with my two best friends Eren and Mikasa. We chatted a bit and laughed over stupid jokes like always when Eren's laugh dropped and he glared at something across the hall. Or rather at someone.

Mikasa and I sighed as we knew pretty well who he was so pissed about. We followed his gaze and of course there were the two-haired boy and his freckled best friend. Mikasa lay one hand on his shoulder. "Stop it, Eren."

Eren's glare wandered to her now. "He is staring at you again." He answered with gritted teeth and I sighed. God, Eren.

I gave him a little smile and shrugged. "So what? Jean is having a crush on Mikasa. Let him be."

He tore his hair and groaned loudly. "Ah, I can't. This stupid horseface always follows us with his eyes as soon as Mikasa passes by. It bothers me." Eren leaned on the wall and continued trying to kill Jean with his glare.

I looked up to Mikasa and she shook her head. Sometimes not even she got him and was pissed off from his attitude when Eren was like this and didn't want to see him for a while, even though they were siblings. Well, Mikasa was adopted, but still. Normally Mikasa would be the overprotective one and cared for her brother more than their mother. But when it came to her love life Eren went insane. Actually it wasn't necessary, but he didn't know that. Mikasa and I had a talk lately, just the two of us, because she wasn't ready to tell Eren. She thought she was asexual since she never felt any other attraction to people than friendship or her motherly behaviour towards Eren. So, no matter what Jean tried, she would tell him off. Also because I had told her about my crush on Jean. If only Eren knew, I thought.

I looked over to Jean and Marco now myself. Jean leaned against a wall like Eren did and talked to his best friend while looking over to us a few times. Every time he did I could see his light brown eyes sparkle and I quickly averted my eyes as I was scared I might blush if he saw me stare. He might be in love with Mikasa. Did my stupid heart care about that? No. Not one bit. It just started beating faster one day when Jean went by and his arm touched mine. And my stomach decided breeding butterflies that made me feel strange as soon as I saw his smile was a good idea. Stupid body. My brain could think rational and know it was impossible as firstly we were both guys and secondly he liked Mikasa.

"...min. Armin."

"Huh?" I blinked and realised I was staring directly at Jean and he stared back with a smirk on his face and his arms crossed. Oh god, please tell me I haven't been staring all this time. My cheeks heated up immediately and I looked down in embarrassment.

"Yes or no, Armin?" Eren shook my shoulder and made my head move upwards so I was facing my best friends.

"What?" I asked stupidly. I had no idea what they were talking about.

Eren groaned and patted my hair. "I asked if you could help me with that history exam next lesson. I tried learning, I promise. But I have bought this new computer game where you have to slay titans and you know... I tried."

I smiled softly and nodded. "Yeah, like always."

He grinned and ruffled my hair a tad too hard. "Oh, my best friend. I love you!" He exclaimed and wrapped an arm around my shoulder while dragging me to our classroom. Mikasa followed us silently to the door and then left waving shortly for her next lesson.