Third OneShot ~ ErenxLevi

dedicated to the amazing @broken__toy

--:-:--:-:--:-:--

"Eren, you idiot, I cleaned this one already!" Jean laughed and slapped a hand on my back. I nearly let the cloth in my hands fall and grumbled at him. The horseface was up for a fight again, I could see it.

"Shut up." I groaned and continued cleaning the window. We had gotten in a fight yesterday at dinner and you could say the corporal was not too happy about the incident, so now we had to clean all the windows of the momentary HQ of the Survey Corps. "It wasn't clean."

Jean took the bucket with the washing water away from me and frowned at me. "Huh? I washed it five minutes ago."

"Yes and you use the same water and bucket for cleaning you also give the horses to drink."

"So?"

"How's that supposed to make anything cleaner?" I said and tried to take my bucket back, stepping up to him.

He held it further away. "It is clean enough. Nobody will look if we did it properly after all. They just want us to feel miserable because we can't train."

"We still have to wash the windows. Not direct the dirt from end to the other." I insisted and got a hold of the edge of the pail and yanked it towards me. The water nearly went over the edge but I managed to keep it inside.

"Oh shut up, Jäger. You just want to impress Levi." Jean joked and stuck out his tongue before grabbing the bucket himself and trying to yank it away once more.

I felt my cheeks heat up. "Fuck you, horseface." I yelled and pulled on the pail. Unfortunately I used too much force, so the water inside overflew and I heard it splash on something behind me. Or rather someone.

Jean paled shortly before he held one hand to his mouth in order to hold back a giggle. My eyes widened and when I turned I saw Levi stand behind me, completely drenched in washing water. His eyes had been fixated to his wet clothes but now he looked up. I shrank under his silver glare and stepped back. "H-heichou! Are you alright?" I panicked and held the now empty pail in front of me to protect myself.

Jean snorted and I knew he had the time of his life right now. I was the one who poured the water on Levi and he would definitely punish me for that. "I'm so sorry. I was telling Jean to clean properly and ... you see..."

"In my room, Jäger." He hissed, grabbed my ear and pulled me with him. I let out a pained yell and stumbled after him.

He really was pissed. He never used my last name unless he was absolutely furious. "So, now tell me-"

"L-levi, I am really sorry. I didn't know you were behind me. I-"

"Shut up. Don't interrupt me." Levi grumbled and opened the door to his room, shutting and locking it behind us.

I grew even smaller under his glare and gulped. It might be a good idea to follow his orders from now on and actually shut up if he told me to. My hands went up defensively as he made his way over to me. Soon my back hit the wall and I paled.

Levi reached up to the collar of my shirt and yanked me down to his eye level. "Jäger. You see, I simply wanted to check how bad of a job you two idiots were doing, but then, who would've guessed it, someone poured dirty water over me." I stared right into his eyes and got goose bumps. "And do you know what I am going to do with this someone?" He asked monotonously.

"You're in a good mood today so you will spare him for once?" I suggested hopefully.

His look darkened and I knew this was absolutely not the case. "Close enough." Levi said and pulled on my shirt some more so I was bending down. "On your knees, Jäger." He hissed and shoved me down immediately.