chapter one

Deaths pov
My friend lj and i were walking through the forest together. We are just friends and will not be something more. I have long black hair and only wear black im as pale as snow and am blind and mute. Im about 5' 11" and lj is 6'11 so we are only one foot apart. We were covered in blood from our last kill and he used his claws while i used my scythe. My wonderful scythe. My father DEATH gave it to me. I was named after him. I really dont like him. Or my uncle Zalgo. Thats why i went to my other uncle Slenderman and joined him. Im powerful but not enough to kill zalgo like in the prophecy. If anyone else kills him then i will become a spirit that only my closest friend will see. Which is lj. But i never told him and im the only one who acutally figured out the prophecy. Slenderman hasnt figured it out either....yet.
Lj pov
Death was awefully quiet haha get it cause she is mute :( thats not funny. I wonder what she is thinking about???? Any wayyyyy im bisexual and so is she but we are just friends. I remember that time when she dated jane. I chuckled. That was a horrible fight they got into.
~~~Flashback~~~
Death,jeff, and i were walking threw the woods talking including death when jane came toward us. She started yelling at death "HOW DARE YOU BITCH! YOUR HANGING OUT WITH HIM. I CANT BELIEVE YOU-YOU WHORE,FAG,SLUT,BITCH,ASSHOLE,CUNT,MOTHERFUCKER,COCK SUCKING BITCH! I HATE YOU AND FOR THAT IM GONNA DO THIS SO YOU CAN FEEL THE PAIN!!!" she then grabs her knife and stabs deaths voice box and scratches her eyes. When janes done death started floating and said "by rivers of blood,be banished to the underworld forever!!!!!!!"and jane disappered while i had to catch death from falling to the ground.
~~End~~
Ever since then she has been blind and mute. Also she just does sign language and she can hear very well which kinda sucks for her sometimes (if you know what i mean *wink wink*). Then out of nowhere jeff jumps down from the tree next to me. I have a crush on him but only death knows.