chapter 3

Death pov
I knew i had to get my sight and vision back to take care of this child. So I gave him to lj and started floating and thought a few words "look here look there talk here talk there let it happen now!!!" Then i slowly went back to earth with my eyes closed. When i opened them i could see. I spoke to lj "p-please w-wat-ter."
Lj pov
when she spoke i was happy i quickly got a water bottle out of my bag and gave it to her. She chugged it and then threw it. Then she took the kid back and we walked to the mansion. When we got there she opened the door. When she walked in slender looked up from his book. He didnt look too happy. "Why is there a kid in her arms lj?" He asked. "I found him running and could tell he was running away from his parents so i took him in like you took me in." She said and he looked at her. "You can talk now?" He asked. She nodded yes. "Can you see too?" "Yes" she answered. She then went to her room while slender called me to his office. I walked in after slender and he closed the door. "I am aware that you like jeff." He spoke kindly. I blushed and nodded. He then said "He likes you too you know." I blushed more. He dismissed me and i went to my room and fell asleep on my bed.
Deaths pov
"Whats your name little one?" I asked him once he woke. "Jonathan but i go by jon."
Jon said back. "What were you running from?" Even though i know i still want to know if he will lie or not. "My parents. They abused me and so one night my mom and dad were going to rape me so i slipped away." Jon said. "Well im your new mommy. Also three things. One, are you scared of me? Two,dont go near jane.ill introduce her later and three, if your to stay here you must become a killer." I said. "No im not scared of you,okay i wont go near her,and okay i will." He said. I then hugged him kissed his forehead and layed down on the bed. He snuggled up to me and so we fell asleep.