Chapter six

Jeff POV
I was walking hand-in-hand with Lj to the mansion but first we went to the graveyard to her grave and saw Jon asleep on her grave. I felt so bad for the boy. She loved him a lot because they instantly connected. He was the one shaking cherrie blossoms on us because I asked him to. To be romantic. I unleashed my hold on Lj to pick up Jon. When I looked up I saw someone in a cloak facing us. I clutched Jon tightly to my chest and grabbed my knife. The person pulled out a scythe. Lj stood next to me and said "Who are you?" we got no response. The figure grabbed the top of their hood and pulled but before we could see who it was a weird fog covered the whole body and when it went away I saw someone I never thought I would see again.

"D-death?"
💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

(Not done yet keep reading)
Death POV
All I remember is someone named Jon. I didn't remember anything else besides how to sign. I couldn't see or talk. I heard the two people gasp in front of me and the shorter one say "D-death?" I started walking towards them and signed 'who are you and how do you know me' the taller one looked worried and the shorter person looked confused. 'I am Laughing Jack and this is Jeff the Killer we're your best friends.' The tall one signed back. I didn't know who they are but I went with them but I put my hood back up. They gave me a small child that I immediately recognized as Jon. I smiled and hugged him and he woke up. He saw it was me and hugged me even tighter. "This must be a dream" he mumbled into my shirt. He pulled away and I shook my head no and he hugged me even tighter. I'm going to call the tall one Lj and the short one Jeff. We walked back to the mansion and then it clicked I REMEMBER!!! I need to kill Zalgo quickly before someone else does. Lj and Jeff were a holding each other's hands. We were walking to the mansion and I quickly got Lj's attention. I put down Jon and grabbed my scythe then signed 'I have to go kill Zalgo take care of Jon.' Then I ran to the underworld.