Chapter 4: Cappy chat

Happy POV
"Hey Happy, come here." Said Carla walking far away
Form the group that Natsu can hardly hear her "Hey buddy I think Carla, want to talk to you." Said Natsu "Ok." I said turning around and walk towards her "What's up Carla?" I asked "I know yours and Mira's plan." She said "All of it?" I asked hoping that she does not know about the part of Mira trying to get use together "Yes all of it." Said said sternly "Really prove it to me." I said "You trying to get Natsu and Lucy together while Mira is trying to get us together." Said said in the coldest voice that would make Gray magic jealous. "So want me to stop?" I asked "Well I'm just going to say this and that Is Mira don't need to do a thing." She said then kissed me...

Carla POV
He fainted I can't believe he fainted "Wow Carla I didn't know you like him like that." I heard I voice so I look up and see the entire team besides Natsu smirking at me "What the point of that?" Asked Natsu "A thing that people do to they they love each other." Lucy explained "Oh, like this." He said kissing Lucy "Not happening Gray." Said Erza "Wasn't planing too." He said "Because Gray likes Juvia and Erza likes Jellal." I said "True." They said at the same time "GRAY-SAMA!!!!" A voiced yelled form the guild "Erza?" Said a voice "Well this trip isn't a waste of time like I thought."