My Ultimate Crush

[A/N: So I dedicate this story to my little sister who's currently so in love to Toby. Hahahaha!! Hope you like this sis. Sorry at nasungitan ka na naman ni ate. Hihi. Bati na us ha? Lablab

[Skye's POV]

"Skye!!!"

I looked around to see who called my name. I found my best friend running towards me. 

"Oh. Hey Yen!"

"I knew you would be here. I've been looking for you."

"Ops. Sorry. I was reading a book so I decided to go here."

She sat beside me.

"I have to tell you something!!!"

"What's that?"

She was about to speak when someone interrupted her.

"Uhm, Skye.."

I looked at the direction where I heard the voice. Because of my shock I dropped the book I was holding.

"Ops. Sorry. Did I startled?"

He picked up my book and handed it to me. I stood up and grabbed the book, took a deep breath and smiled.

"A little. *laughs* Sorry about that. Do you need anything? :)"

"Ahh, my friend told me to give this to you since you're the one who's collecting the papers."

I looked at the paper he's giving, I grabbed it and looked at it.

"Ah yeah. Okay then. I'll take this one then. :)"

"Thank you! :)"

Then he run off. Oh God. My heart is now beating so fast. I sat down on the bench and touched my chest.

"Yieeeee!!! Skye!!! I can't believe Toby talked to you!!"

"That was so embarrassing Yen!! Oh My God!! Why did I dropped my book!! UGH!!"

I stamped my feet and shook my head 'cause of my anger. That was really embarrassing. It was the first time he talked to me and I acted like that!! OH GOD. >.<

"Hahaha!! It's alright Skye. If I were you I would be happy."

"Why? 'Cause he talked to me?"

"Not only that! He knows your name!!"

Yen faced me and shook me gently.

"TOBY KNOWS YOUR NAME SKYE!! AND HE ALSO SMILED AT YOU BEFORE HE LEFT!!!"

She let me go and started to scream a bit. After hearing what she said the things happened a while ago flashed back into my mind. She's right. Toby knows my name and he also smiled at me after he left. OMG.

"BESSY!! SKYE!! TOBY KNOWS YOU EXIST!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Together, we screamed. You guys might think we're a bit crazy. Well, by the way, I forgot to tell you, Toby James McDonough is my schoolmate ever since 1st grade. He's the most popular guy here in school together with his 2 brothers and 2 of his brother's friends. He is also My Ultimate Crush ever since he helped me back in 3rd grade. At first I thought he's snobbish and not nice like he's brothers because he was too quiet and  have the same expression everyday, but I guess I judge him wrong when he helped me that day. I thought he would never know me because he was so popular and I'm like that girl who is invisible to other's eyes.

"Skye!! I wonder if he remembers that day when he helped you."

"I doubt it Yen. He just helped me from those bullies and after that he disappeared. I wasn't able to thank him. :/"