1- Aunt Ellie

Ray's POV
I was working on the computer at Junk'n'Stuff when Henry and Charlotte came in.

"I know, she's so cool."

"I can't believe she's moving in with you!"

"I'm so excited! I have t seen her in a year!"

I stood up. "Who're we talking about?" I asked in my usual nosy tone. Henry grinned, and Charlotte took another bite of her peanut butter and marshmallow sandwich.

"My aunt Elizabeth got kicked out of her apartment by her ex-fiancé, so she's moving in with my family." Henry said.

I grinned. "Does she look like your mom?" I asked hopefully. Henry glared at me.

"Dude, you need to stop with the whole 'I'm in love with your mom' thing." he said. "And yes they look alike; they're sisters. But DO NOT flirt with her!"

I chuckled. "Whatever." I said. "She can't be as good-looking as your mom anyway."

Boy was I wrong.

Elizabeth's POV
I knocked on the door, and only waited a few seconds before being tackled by Piper.

"Auntie Ellie! Where're my presents?!"

I giggled, handing her a pink shopping bag. She opened it on the spot, revealing a brand new tablet. She squealed and ran back inside to show my sister.

"Hey Aunt Ellie." Henry said, giving me a hug. I handed him a blue bag, and he opened it to see a new phone. "Oh my god, thanks." he said.

I ruffled his blond hair. "I hear you got yourself a job." I said. He nodded, grabbing my hand and starting to pull me out the door. "I want you to see it!" he said.

A girl was waiting outside the shop we stopped at. "Hi, Charlotte!" I said, giving my nephew's best friend a hug.

We went in the shop, where there was a man waiting behind the counter. "Hello Henry, Charlotte. This must be the Aunt Elizabeth you told us about." he said.

Henry nodded. "Is Ray here?" he asked. The man pressed a button, and another guy came out of the back room.

He had dark hair, was kinda tall, and was wearing a tropical yellow and green shirt. He smiled at me. "Hi, I'm Ray. You must beElizabeth."

I blushed and nodded, and we shook hands. Henry was sort of glaring at Ray, as if he didn't trust him. I guessed he must be a flirt. Man, I hate people like that.

After talking for a while, Henry and I went home and I unpacked my stuff in the spare room. I found a photograph of Josh, my ex-fiancé, in my suitcase.

I lit it on fire and threw away the ashes before going happily to bed. New beginning. Tabula Rosa.

How was the first chapter? I think it's kinda short, but I'll work on making them longer. I don't expect many people to read this book, but I'm hoping for some Nickelodeon fans. By the way, Tabula Rosa means "Blank Slate" in Latin. Bye!