2- (Almost) Robbed

Hey guys! So I know it says "x Reader in the title, but I decided to make a character. If you want, you can just put your info where I put hers. K bye!

I woke up the next morning and put on a black skull and crossbones t-shirt with a pair of dark gray leggings and black combat boots. I let my dyed blood red hair hang loose and added black cat-eye makeup to my turquoise eyes. Perfect.

I went downstairs and made some toast for breakfast. I was sitting on the couch when Henry came downstairs.

"Hey, Aunt Ellie." he said. "I'm heading to work, you wanna come and hang out?"

I nodded, and we walked to Junk'n'Stuff. Henry left me in the main room with Gooch, and we talked for around half an hour before Ray came out of the back room.

"Hey, Ellie." he said. "How're you?" He put his arm around my waist. Ugh, he really was a flirt.

"I'm fine, thanks." I said, stepping away. Ray chuckled, but seemed to give up.

Or so I thought.

Ray's POV
She. Was. Hot. Maybe hotter than Henry's mom. Maybe. But she was single!

She obviously wasn't interested in me though. Maybe she'd like Captain Man.

After Henry's shift was over, he and Ellie left. "Schwaz!" I yelled, going down to the Man Cave.

"What?" he asked, sitting up on the couch. I clapped my hands together.

"I need you to help me get a girl. And do NOT make out with her."

Schwaz stood up. "What do you need me to do?" he asked.

*time skip cuz I fucking can*

Ellie's POV
I was on my way to do some grocery shopping for the Harts when a man jumped out at me, holding a knife.

"Give me your money!" he yelled in an indistinguishable accent. My eyes widened and I tried to call out for help, but he just put his hand over my mouth. "Don't do anything stupid, lady. Just hand over the purse."

I reached for my bag, but I was released. The man was on the ground. Standing in front of me was none other than... Captain Man?

"Are you alright?" he asked, putting a hand on my waist and his other on my cheek. Something clicked in my mind.

"R-Ray?" I stuttered. His eyes went wide with shock. "Oh my god! You're Captain Man?!"

Ray put a hand over my mouth. "Sh!" he yelled. I nodded, but he didn't let go of my mouth. He was staring at me, his eyes looking into mine.

"Elizabeth, can I trust you not to tell anyone about this? Henry, Charlotte, and Gooch all know, but no one else." I nodded slowly, but his hand was still pressed against my mouth.

"Promise?" he asked, and his voice was so serious, I was kind of attracted to it. No, bad Ellie!

I nodded again, and I hugged him, forcing him to let go of my face. He wrapped his arms around me, resting his chin on my head. My head was in his chest, and I pulled away, blushing.

"Th-Thanks for saving me." I said. "I should probably head home, you know, before anyone starts to get worried."

I kissed him on the cheek before speed-walking away, grocery bags in hand.

Ray's POV
Schwaz sat up, rubbing his head. "Did you have to hit me so hard?" he asked. I nodded.

"It had to look real." I said. "Besides, I just wanted to hit you."