Dwelling In Our House

I live with my family in a simple rented house. I do not know the history about the house but it looks old to me. My neighbours say that there is a "being" dwelling in our home. I have had some encounter with this Being. The first encounter being around 2010 when my dad bought a new desktop.

The desktop sits in my bedroom which is on the second floor. To the right of my computer is the hall-way overlooking the streets so it is dark at night because our yard has trees. Sometimes at night when I'm using the computer I can see something from the corner of my eye. I see "it" peeking from the hallway in a fast manner.

There was another time when my sister's friend (Who can actually see, and used to talk to ghosts) came over to help with my sister's project. She said she saw it sitting at our dining room like waiting for food to be prepared. Some nights when I go downstairs (Which is very dark when the lights are out), I can feel someone staring (OR GLARING) at me. I've never seen the entity but I assure you I can feel their presence. Sometimes my dog will stare at the stairs and when you follow her eyes, it's like she's staring at someone who's actually going down the stairs.

The friend of my sister (the same one who can see) (Lets just name her Friend 1) Said to my sister's other friends to stay near the owner of the house so that they will not be bothered by "it". To that statement, I figured out that the entity does not bother us bot the other non-dwellers that visit our home get bothered by it. Well sometimes Friend 1 would cry inside our house and say that the entity is beside someone.

Well, I'm just curious as to what kind of entity is dwelling inside our house.