Her Tender Kisses

When, out of the chaos of my mind, the thought arose, I felt at once it was the solution. I went to the balcony and leaned on the railing, and I leaned forward and planted my lips on hers and they were warm and soft I contemplated it with eager trepidation while I hate you I never want to see you again I watched the city, still lively even at this late hour. The meaning of life is to take what you can before you die. When I was resolved, I went back inside and doused one by one all the lights in my room, leaving me in complete darkness. Then I sat at my writing desk for the last time, lit a candle, took out a sheet of stationery paper and my pen, and began to write. Why are you crying Now Ive betrayed Anna too

"Dear Anna," How dare you "You're a better woman than I am." A knock on my door. I started, not having realized the door was open. Anna, fiery hair tied in a cute bun, stood in the doorway. "I found someone for you to meet."

Crocuses wafted through my open window. Her skin glowed in the sunlight, and I gaped speechless at her unapproachable beauty.

"He's said to be handsome and eligible."

My tongue caught in my throat. Weeks of wanting to talk to her and now I was struck dumb.

"Don't you want to meet someone?"

"Why would I want to meet anyone?" I croaked.

Under the winter sun we tramped through the wet and cold snow, her hand warm, its fingers intertwined in mine, my heart thrilling with each step. Anna looked back at Kristoff, who was stuck in a snowdrift. "We're leaving you!" she teased. "Come on," she said, pulling me ahead.

Kristoff shuffled through the snow. "Wait up."

"It's too late," Anna giggled. "I've left you. I have a new lover now," she said, squeezing my hand. She laid her head on my shoulder and put her other arm around my waist. I went rigid, not even letting my chest move to breathe, afraid she'd let go if I disturbed her. "She can keep up with me."

"I guess I'm not as pretty as she is," Kristoff said. "But will you cheat on her with me sometimes?" Anna shook her head. "Then," he said grinning, "I'll have to carry you off for myself!" Her warm touch vanished as he picked her up and slung her over his shoulder.

She squealed and laughed and told him, "Stop, I only want her now!" and laughed some more.

Kristoff squatted, put his arm around my waist, and lifted me onto his other shoulder, and I shrieked and laughed too. "Well, now you're together again. I'm happy, you're happy, what could be wrong? Let's keep going," he said, slogging forward.

Then he put us down, and Anna held both our hands, and my heart pounded, and we kept walking.

Dont say that You cant mean it Shed want you to do this Anna already loves you You know that Its because I love her that I want to do this because it doesnt come naturally to me and I love you thats why it should be with you How dare you

I wrote, "I'm not normal, and I never was, and I thank you for trying to fix me, "This one is different, he's supposed to be your type."

"Don't you know how I feel?"

Her lip trembled, a rebellion against her manufactured calm. "Give him a try. For me."

"But why? I only—"

"Please!" She wrung her hands. "Can't you?"

There was anguish in her face. I sighed. "Alright. For you. What's his name?"