Loki x reader

Imagine if Loki felt bad for you so he comforts you .

GET TO WORK !!!!!!

Its been almost two years since Loki took over you were made a slave and put to work.

Your once beautiful (H\L) hair was now dry and full of mud and the only time you had to yourself was when you were asleep and even then you were sleeping next to people.

Your daughter (D\N) was only five when Loki came and she lost her life when a alien gun blew up our car.

You had silent tears coming down your face at the memory but someone heard you cries.

You were currently working for the devil himself washing his floor dusting the shelves as you go but still tears streaming down your face until you heard footsteps coming your way but when you looked up you were shocked.

Loki pov

Loki was currently reading a spell book while walking down the halls and heard the most pathetic sound
About to scowld the being he looked up it shocked him.

A beautiful young maid in a torn up dress and with mud throught her hair was crying.

Curious Loki walked up to the beautiful young girl as she raised her head in surprise by his appearance fear evident in her eyes.

Readers pov

It was lord Loki the king himself!

Oh no is he going to kill me!?

This is not how you wanted to die!

And then he spoke in the most gentle voice that calmed you immediately.

"Why are you crying young mortal?"

His words were harsh but his voice wad calm.

"Huh?"

And then he did something you did not expect a chuckle?

"Why are you crying you foolish girl?"
He said with amusement in his voice.

Well you can't lie

"Well my daughter she died two years ago when a alien shot our car and it exploded killing her and people around her"

You said your horse voice cracking the more you said and tears welling up in your eyes.

You didn't notice you were crying until and a finger wiped it away.
You looked up to see Loki's eyes full of regret and sadness, while handing you piece of cloth to wipe your tears with, you excepted the gift only to see him extend a hand towards you as if asking, you gratefully took it letting him pull you off the floor you were just washing.

"I am sorry for what happened to your daughter" this surprised you even more.

"How old was she?"

"6 years old"

"If i could bring her back i would but i can't."

"Well for me to say of how sorry i am beacause it is basically my fault,
Would you like a cup of tea?"

You accepted his offer

Reader pov
In the library

"Why me?"

"What ever do you mean?"

"Out all the maids hear why are you being so nice to me?"

"Because i saw a beautiful young woman washing my floors with her own tears out of grief which is something i know a lot of"

"You think i am beautiful?"
you ask trying to get the memory of your daughters death out of your head.

"Gorgeous"

This made you silent until and pair of solf lips came to yours, at first you were shocked and then started to kiss back and then he deepened it, but lack of oxygen got to you both.

You both pulled back with a gasp
You wide eyed

"I think i love you"

"I think i love you too"
You said with a surprised laugh and smile

End

Thank you everyone and please leave the next character you want me to write next!!!