Legolas x reader

Imagine legolas finding you stuck in a hole.

"HELP!!!"

"CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!!!"

you have been yelling for hours now but to no use.

You were a maid from the mirkwood kingdom and was told to go pick some herbs for the kinds bath but while you were bending down to pick some your dress caught on a root from the ground and that made fall down a hole that you didn't notice behind you.

now your yelling at the top of your lungs to try to get some help but to no use no one came.

Legolas pov

I can hear a voice yelling for help in the garden, but where is this voice comming from?

"Legolas! Can you send (Y/N) to me when you see her its urgent"

"Yes father"

"Legolas"

"Yes?"

"Can you hear that the voice"

"So i am not crazy?!?"

Legolas and his father look at eachother trying to focus on the voice.

They follow the voice until they come to a hole in the ground.

"That sounds like my maid (Y/N)"

"(Y/N)?!?!"

"Oh thank Gandalf you found me!"

"One moment sweetheart we will get help!" Legolas reassured you.

Once you got out of the hole you could see everyone trying to keep a straight face trying not to laugh.

You currently were soaked and had a mud in your hair and your dress was riped on the side.

"(Y/N) what happened"
Thranduil asked trying to not laugh.

"I fell"

"You fell?"

"Yes"

"Ok well then um maybe go get yourself cleaned up and come find me latter" legolas said

"Ok" you answered

You meeting up with legolas in the garden.

"Hello"

"Ah (Y/N) their you are how are you?"
Legolas asked.

"I am well my prince, yourself?"

"I am well also"

The their was awkward silence until Legolas spoke up.

"I um well kind of wanted to ask you if you uh wantedtomaybegotothedancewithme?

"I would love to Legolas"
You said full of excitement.

"REALLY?!? uh um i mean thats excellent that's more than excellent that's amazing really" he said walking backwards.

But right before you could say anything you saw your crush and dance partner trip and fall into a hole in the ground.

"Wow we really are made for eachother"

You thought to yourself in amusement.

End

PLEASE leave some suggestions because i am running out of ideas