Foreword

1.1.17
Hey guys!!!!
I started this book in mid-October 2014 when I first joined wattpad and since then I feel like I have greatly improved as a writer.
This book has many grammatical errors and problems, but I'm going to leave it just to show people how much I have improved. Everyone has to start somewhere right.
As you get further into this trilogy you will probably notice me improving.
The plot for this is so clichè and I don't mind people commenting on how clichè it is I find it pretty funny, to be honest.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read my story. And if you don't want to read something with grammatical errors that is a Percy Jackson fanfic I recommend my Forget Series (book 1-Forget)or my new crossover The Exchange!!
Have a great day and remember to vote and comment (and maybe add to your reading list *nudge nudge**wink wink*)
~Em xx

26.2.18
THIS BOOK IS CURRENTLY UNDERGOING HEAVY EDITING. I will slowly make my way through this book and practically re-write the chapters. Any chapter with (EDITED) in the title has been edited, and the other chapters I haven't gotten to yet.
~Em xx

27.1.19
I have now completed the editing of this book! Yes, you heard me, Them and Us is fully edited. The plot has remained the same, but the grammar, spelling and general appearance of the book is much better now!
~Em xx