14(EDITED)~Superman

~Jason~

Chiron told me this morning that I would be going to Hogwarts today, a week early. I had no idea why he had suddenly changed his mind, but one thing that he made clear was that he hadn't informed Percy and Annabeth of the change. They were gonna have a massive shock when I turned up. Piper helped me pack my bags, and we made our way to Halfblood hill together.

"I'll come soon Jason," Piper assured me, "at least Annabeth is there to keep you in line."

"And what does that mean Piper?" I laughed.

"Oh nothing, just don't go getting another girlfriend will you," she said looking shifty.

"You Piper McLean are insane if you think I would want anyone other than you to be my girlfriend," I kissed her quickly.

"Okay, now you really have to go or you're going to be late!" Piper slapped my chest.

I rolled my eyes and summoned Tempest, who was my mode of transport to get to Hogwarts. Tempest appeared in a flash of lightning, I climbed on. I gave Piper a last wave, and then I took off.

~Percy~

I was still in shock that Annabeth ate Nemo, I mean how could she, she ate Nemo! We walked down to breakfast the next day and I didn't hold her hand because I still couldn't believe she ate Nemo.

We took our seats at the Gryffindor table with Harry, Ron and Hermione. Annabeth and Hermione began talking about potions. Ron and Harry were talking about something called Quidditch, which sounded very strange and had too many rules for me to keep track of.

When everyone had sat down Dumbledore got to his feet

"Today we are welcoming our third exchange student," Annabeth and I looked at each other, he was early, "Jason Grace could you please come in."

The doors swung open and Jason walked in, I could literally hear all of the girls sigh as they looked at him, Piper would not be happy.

"Hi, Superman!" I yelled at him across the hall.

"Hi Kelp Head!" He yelled back with a grin.

"Mr Grace," Professor McGonagall was standing at the front holding the hat and stall, "could you please step up to be sorted."

Jason nodded and walked towards the stall, he sat down and after a few seconds the hat yelled, "Gryffindor!"

Jason walked towards us, we were all clapping, he sat in the seat beside Annabeth.

"You're early," Annabeth accused him, with a playful shove.

"Yeah, Mr Brunner decided that I was going to come now," Jason shrugged.

"Hello I'm Hermione Granger," Hermione said, "and this is Ron Wesley and Harry Potter."

"This is my cousin, Superman," I told them

"JACKSON DON'T CALL ME SUPERMAN!" Jason yelled in my ear.

Annabeth laughed and muttered something that sounded like, "pft...boys."

McGonagall hurried down the table and handed Jason his timetable just as the bell rang signalling the beginning of our first class.

"At break, I'm going to pummel you, Superman!" I declared as we got to our feet and headed towards our class.