22(EDITED)~The Beauty Queen And The Pink Chair

~Piper~

Jason led me through the crowd all the way up seven flights of stairs, to a painting of a woman in a pink dress, Percy and Annabeth walked behind us, holding hands, Annabeth was muttering about the architecture and Percy was nodding.

"Half-blood," Jason said to the picture and she swung open. We walked in. It was a circular room with red hangings. There was a small fireplace, armchairs and coffee tables everywhere. There were three doors, one read 'boys', the other 'girls' and the last 'guests'. We walked through the guest's door. Percy and Annabeth went and sat down in armchairs. Annabeth's was grey with owls and Percy's was sea green with tridents on it.

Jason sat down in a light blue armchair with lightning bolts on it. It was clear that the one next to him was intended for me.

"Oh no, they didn't!" I shouted.

"Hey, Piper it's ok, it's only pink!" Percy said holding back laughter.

"That's ok for you to say, you don't have lipstick and hearts on your chair do you?" I asked Percy.

He looked down to check, "no I don't think I do."

"Wow seaweed brain!" Annabeth rolled her eyes. I sat down a purple chair decorated in gems, that clearly was intended for Hazel, still feeling really annoyed. I looked around the room, there were quite a few doors, six, not including the one we came in through.

One said 'bathroom', one said 'training room'.

The others said.

FRANK & HAZEL

PERCY & ANNABETH

LEO & CALYPSO

PIPER & JASON

OH, MY GODS! Jason and I are sharing a room!

I groaned if the room was as bad as my chair... however, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I lay down on the bed and Jason joined me, he pulled me into a kiss and we lay there for a few minutes. There was a tap on the door.

"Guys it's time for Transfiguration," Annabeth said.

We got out of bed and I grabbed an already packed school bag on my desk and we left the room.