new bio

Plush nightyby drn1234

Traditional Art / Drawings / Macabre & Horror©2015 drn1234

#cheeks #doll #dool #horror #horrordoll #oc #plush #fuggler

Name : plush nighty

Appearance : it takes the form of a look alike of nightmareheart but in a form of a child friendly plush doll, with a giant bow and a white and red jacket.

Description : It looks something like a plush doll with a grotesque set of nails. Nobody knows why it exists.. Those who keep it for to long begin to hallucinate in strange ways,

Finding : It was found by a group of campers in the woods in a mansion which was rumored that a monster called "Ao oni" (this big purple monster img.inside-games.jp/imgs/zoom/... vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/a... )and the campers somehow escaped with the plush, and one of them give it to they're seven year old sister.

Connection with nightmareheart? : in the 2003 An old woman who went to visit it the place where the "she who goes by many names" because of her hypnophobia a long time ago vanished for weeks, only to turn up thousands of miles away severely traumatized.and they both have metallic claws, green eyes , and blond hair.( this is nightmareheart drn1234.deviantart.com/art/Nig... )

Around the plushie :due to people's paranoia people have gave it to family , friends and just random people, People have felt a sense of being watched by nightmareheart when they keep the small plush, Strange symbols have been found on the walls in crayon of a hospital when a girl had this bizzare plush toy, someone even claimed they saw the plushie walking around and even killing a toy poodle in the department.

Where it is now : she is a contained by a rare toy collecter in america in a department, After the 2003 incident.

Mouth : she is able to open the mouth, only to reveal a pair of sharp teeth, and more torn out cracks on the mouth.and for some reason cannot talk, just giggle.

How it kills : it is able to kill with either its nails or the scissors that are stuck on to the other hand.(for some reason never kills with its mouth.)