~Chapter 1: Shadow~

Reader's POV
Another night... Another sleepless night...

"Upupupu!!" I heard a loud voice ringing trough my room.

I hug my pillow tighter to my chest, trying to inhale as much air I need in my lungs, trying not to go insane.

"Get uppppp! Upupupupu!!"

I cautiously get out of my bed ready to find the nearest sharp thing. I finally come across a knife I used to spread the butter on my late night snack.

"That kind of things won't help you..." she said. "Little girl..." she hushed the last part.

"Stay away from me!!! Y-You... You hell spawn!!"

"Upupupu!! More like despair spawn sweetheart." I heard the sound of heels clicking from some where around the room.

From the darkest corner of my room she appeared like there was some door. Her big ponytails and low neck were standing out the most. Some slut? Great.

"I'm not some slut honey, I'm despair itself."

"H-How--?"

"Don't." she said suddenly appearing behind me. "Come with me, in a world where all you want--"

"Why would I believe you??!"

"Well... I was waiting for this... If you don't come with me... Your safe little world will crumbe down in a twitch of an eye and despair will take over the streets."

"What are you saying?! Are you suffering from some illness??!"

"Oh good Goddess Of Despair-- Oh wait, that's me~" she laughs and continues. "Oh well... I could go kill your parents right now~ They will die without even knowing what happens~"

"You're just a pressence in my mind! You aren't real! You can't hurt me! You can't hurt my parents!"

"I'll show you how much you can feel!" she slapped my cheek quickly as I fell to the ground.

I put a hand to my now red cheek, feeling the burning sensation deep in my bones.

"So, now, are you coming?" she said opening the wardrobe's door, pulling the clothes out of the way.

"W-What are you doing??" I ask not knowing what is to happen.

"Oh this? Just making space for the portal to another world."

"T-This is not happening... A-Another world?!"

"Shush and come."

"Wait!! Let me-- Let me... Write a letter for my mother so she doesn't get scared--"

"Oh what lovey-dovey stuff!! Too bad you're 'bound to enter the WORLD OF DESPAIR!! HaHahahahahah!!"

"Y-You are crazy...." I whisper more to myself. "This is a dream... And I'll wake up to the smell of my mom's fresh pancakes... This is just a fucking dream!!" I shout.

"Right, right... These walls are paper thin so you're parents might not benefit of they're last time sleeping peacefully~ Ah... Such despair~" she said with a creepily grin planted on her face.

She leaned closer to my ear and whispered:

"From now on, you'll be my partner in crime, my twin sister, my other piece, and we'll control the world with our despair~ Your name from now on will be (y/n) Enoshima. You'll be my little despairling, my little sister. 'Cause you know... I kinda get lonely at times and I need someone... Yes, I do." she finished laughing hysterically. "You'll also kill who I tell you to kill... Right... Little sister?"

"Yes." I said without thinking.

What am I even saying?! What am I doing?! With these last words I couldn't take control over my actions anymore. I walked into the wardrobe like being mind-controlled if that's not what I am right now. Everything faded to black.