~Chapter 18: I Love You!~

Reader's POV
I wake up to see every other student beside me. Was I dead? Was I alive? I didn't even know anymore, nor did I care. As soon as my eyes meet a fluffiness of platnium hair, I rush to him.

"You're okay? Thank God! I missed you and I thought--"

"I'm fine, but I should be the one asking this questions!" he touched my nose with his finger. "You were crazy to start fighting Junko all by yourself! What the heck were you thinking?" he scolded me for being me again.

"Okay, fine, fine... Let's get out of here!"

"Wait!" Nagito said, getting athe controller for the robots. "Explode, once we leave." he spoke into the recorder.

We all held hands, as I pressed the button again, everything fading to white.

***

I was in my room, holding hands with Nagito. It was still night, like it was when I left. My mom knocked onto the door.

"Hey honey, I heard talking-- Oh hello." she looked surprised at Nagito. "(y/n), who is he?"

"Mom, this is my boyfriend, Nagito Komaeda."

"Nice to meet you sweetie." she responded and shooked his hand.

"Nice to meet you, miss." he kissed her hand.

"Ah, such a gentleman! My girl is so lucky to have someone like you!" she smiled brightly, as Nagito took a glance at me and I gave him a reassuring smile.

"Can I take (y/n) for a moment?"

"Yeah, of course!" Nagito nodded.

As I left the room, I asked my mom.

"Aren't you going to ask what he is doing here?"

"Nope. I just wanted to let you know that tomorrow morning we are having pancakes at 10 AM. See you in the morning." she left as she kissed my cheek.

I entered the room and layed down on my bed. I covered myself with the blankets as another weight could be felt on the bed. Nagito brushed his hands around my waist and kissed my cheek.

"I love you!" Nagito said while laughing cutely.

"I love you too, my Nagito." I said playing with his wild, wild hair.

"See you in the morning, cutie."

My heart did a little tap dance as the boy near me chuckled and fell asleep. I looked at the wall infront of me.

If Junko didn't exist... Ko wouldn't be here right now... But... I'm still grateful for this experience and how I'm off the island still alive. And... I love you! I love you! I love you Komaeda Nagito! I love you with all my heart and I will forever give my love and future to you, for you to keep them in your hands, the hands that keep me warm at night and fill my life with colour and happiness.
I love you,
Nagito Komaeda.
From (y/n) (l/n).