I'm Ok

(Some things are made up just for fun of the story)

~Alex's POV~

I stand in the bathroom shaking as I reach for the blade in front of me. I pick it up.

I'm not worth it

Cut

Who cares about me?

Cut

I'm a fat ugly girl with nothing to live for. I'd be better off dead

Cut

Several cuts later there a knock at the door.

"Uh....gimme a minute," I respond to the knock quickly cleaning my wrists. I wrap them in a gauze and throw on my hoodie and roll down the sleeves. I throw the blade in my pocket after washing it off then open the door. Only to see Kyle in front of the door.

"Sorry...I was trying to organize my stuff but quickly failed," I say forcing a laugh.

"Oh ok," he says laughing a little.

I move from the doorway and head to my hotel room. We are in a bus for when Warped starts tomorrow. But I wanted to get off and head to my hotel room instead of the bunk tonight. God I'm so stupid. I'm so lost in thought that I bump into Johnnie.

"Shit...sorry," I say quickly walking away.

"Alex?" he asks. I sigh and spin back around.

"You ok?" he asks staring at me. He knew something was up.

"Nah I'm fine. Why?" I ask a bit paranoid.

"Just wondering....I know stuff has been getting hard. You know i'm here," he says giving a small smile.

"Heh. Nah i'm fine," I say giving a smile then turning around and walking towards the door and towards the hotel.

~Johnnie's POV~

I watch Alex exit the bus. Is she really ok? She just seems different. I sigh but shake the thoughts of her being depressed again out of my head. She's strong she won't let it get to her. Bryan sighs from his bunk.

"I wanna watch a movie," he says. Everybody agrees since we are quite bored on the bus even with the internet.

"But we would need a tv which requires a hotel room. Only Alex has a hotel room," Kyle says.

"Maybe she'll allow us to watch a movie in her room then," Bryan says. I shrugged. Alex is not one to say no or bite so why not.

We all pile off the bus and head into the hotel. I decide to text Alex.

"Hey the guys are coming over to watch a movie in your hotel room. What's your room number?"

She quickly responds.

"Yeah let's just have a bombard Alex's room party. -_- The room number is 207. Second floor" I laugh a little at her response. We head onto the elevator up to her floor.

~Alex's POV~

Great people are coming over and I sigh. Guess I won't be practicing my guitar or singing tonight. I put the guitar away and close the door to my room. Then I head back into the main room. There is a knock on the door. I open it and all of the guys pile in. Jordan, Bryan, Kyle, Johnnie, Shannon, Jeydon, Damon, and Drake. I sigh and roll my eyes as Bryan, Kyle, Johnnie, and Shannon take up the whole couch. It left Jeydon, Jordan, Damon, Drake, and I to sit on the floor. Bryan had conveniently brought a movie. Mulan of all movies. I laugh a bit as he puts it in. About half way through the movie. Somebody decided to hit someone with a pillow and everyone erupted into laughter a pillow fight began.