December 9th

You lost me...

"What baby, come here". Daniel said. "No, I can't do this. Whatever we have Daniel... I just can't. "
I start to storm out while Daniel grabbed me. "I love you so much, you can't leave. Please what am I supposed to do? "
I turned around and look at Daniel, my mind is everywhere... I'm really trying my hardest not to cry but I replied. "You love her too don't you? And that baby that she's gonna have, your gonna love her even more. But for me... Love doesn't exist. But I'm gonna tell you what your gonna do... Your gonna take care of your baby and be the best father you can be, give that baby girl the life you never had" I walk out the door, with tears in my eyes cause every piece of my broken heart loved him. And I never understood why.

🌷 My name is Adriana but people call me Ana. I'm 17 years old, with a broken heart and its my fault. Maybe I should tell you how it all started ... 6 months before December 9th 🌷

🔹 July 18th🔹
School just ended and I wanted to have fun so I called my girl Keisha. "Hey boo" I said when Keisha picked up the phone "Heey Wassup?" Keisha replied.  "I wanna hang out do something fun I'm off, so today would be perfect. Got anything in mind Keisha?" "Yeah actually my job is having this little Carnival fundraiser thing. You should come." "I don't know, you know I don't like a Big crowd" "I know Ana but there will be boys and its this really cute one that I like a lot and that work with me that you have to meet." "Excuse me did you say work with you?" "Umm yeah." "You know you can't do that right Keisha?" "Yeah whatever any way you coming, it start at 8" She said then hung up before I could even answer. So I guess I'm going to this Carnival that I don't want to go to. I went to my Twin sister room. Well fraternal twin, Alexandra. Every one calls her Alex but me.  "Hey honey boo boo kitty, you wanna go to this Carnival with me" she was sitting at her desk and turned around. "I would love too but I have this big test tomorrow" "ugh fine, I'll bring you something" I said walking out her room. "Food!?" She yelled back. I laughed "Of course" My sister she is something else in a good way I guess. We the opposite. She love sports, I love reading and writing all the boring stuff. She gets all As and Bs and well me I'm lucky if I get a C. And I know what your thinking its July school is out why does she have to take a test. Well she takes College classes in the summer and me.... I'm always In summer school. It's not that I'm dumb I'm just lazy and won't do the work. I only live once why spend that time in a class room? Any way let me go get ready for this Carnival.