The Carnival

And My Best Friend...

🔹Text messages🔹

Best fri🔚 👫: Hey cup cake
Me: Hey, hey. Wassup?
Best fri🔚 👫; Nothing, Just checking up on you.
Me: Well I'm fine, thank you 😌😘 you okay today?
Best fri🔚 👫 : Yea I'm good, been busy but good.
Me: You stay busy, busy is your middle name. Wyd?
Best fri🔚 👫 : nothing right now, I just got home. Wbu?
Me: Finna leave and go to this Carnival thing.
Best fri🔚 👫: Okay we'll, imma let you go. be safe and don't talk to Strangers
Me: How am I gonna make friends?
Best fri🔚 👫: That's the point kid.
Me: Lmao. 😂 Okay love you kid, I'll call when I get home if it's not to late. 😘😘😘
Best fri🔚 👫: Call me baby girl I'm sure imma be up. I love you too. 😘❤️

I stop texting him and seen Keisha was here. "Alright I'm gone" I yelled like anyone cared I was leaving. I got in the car spoke to her dad and Keisha was showing me the boy she liked Instagram he was alright but not my type. We finally made it to the stupid thing and got out the car and with in 2 minutes Keisha was flirting with some guy. I walked around the park area. It was a lot of rides here I wish Alex would have came I always have more fun with her. I went to the fun house and went through it, on my way out I bumped into a boy "I'm sorry" I turned around as he said. "It's fine shorty" Nooo Your fine, damn I am short compared to him and damn he look good. I snapped out of it "Umm Hi" "Hey and you are? He asked with a smile. "Ana... Umm I'm here with a friend" "My bad, I'll see you around" Say something Adriana, don't let him just walk away with getting a name or number Alex will kick my ass and stop talking to yourself in 3rd person. "Hey, wait!" He turned around. "I didn't mean it like that. She's a friend not a girlfriend friend" He laughed "I understand" "I mean at less your here with a friend that's more than a friend" He laughed again "Your cute Ana, here's my number" He put his number in my phone without a name. "Wait, I don't know your name" I yelled. "Your gonna have to text me to get it" he smiled. And I smiled back, he's smooth. I like that... After a while I wasn't having fun anymore and wanted to go. I didn't want to go home I just wanted to leave here. So I left a donation, texted Keisha to tell her I was gone, texted my sister to see what she wanted to eat cause their food was to damn high and called my Best friend, Jacob and with in 4 rings he answered with his sleepy voice damn that's a turn on. "Wassup baby girl" " Can you come get me please, I'm not having fun and I wanna eat" " Text me where you at and I'll be on my way" he said. "Okay" I said back then hung up. 15 minutes later he pulled up and I got in the car Jake is my best friend, I love that kid to death. I'll do anything for him and he do anything for me. I love our relationship every one says we're gonna get to together but we been friends for so long I just don't see that happening he took me to Hooters 1 because they have the best chicken and 2 because he's a teenage boy and you can put the pieces together. 😂😩 I got home "Thank you, drive safe and text me when you get home" " Will do baby cakes" I got out the car and went in the house to  the kitchen and there was my sister waiting for me. That's all that girl do is eat. "So you have fun?" She asked. "Nah not really, I did get this boy number, he was really cute I think you would think so once I find his Instagram" "Oh lord please don't tell me your gonna look for him" she laughed. "Hell yeah that's what I do" "What was baby k up too tonight?" "You know her. Always with a boy, she was showing me this one boy and he was" I gave her a face "He was that ugly?" I laughed "I mean he wasn't my type" "And what's your type, cause you change it every year" she asked laughing. "You know light skin, maybe mixed. With pretty eyes and curly hair with a funny personality and a sweet heart but also a little crazy and can put me in my place." She rolled her eyes "What?" She got up from the table. "You could have just said Jacob" "Ohhh shut up, jake is my best friend" "Mhmm, good night Ana" she said walking up stairs. "Good night Alex" I pulled out my phone.

Text messages
Me: So your name?

🔹6 minutes later 🔹

???: Ana? 😍
Me: Yep, and you are?
???: Call me whatever you wanna call me.
Me: 😂 Stop playing what's your name?
???: Daniel 😈