How did this happen

Totally
tell me what you think this is my first fanfic or really story but yeah hope you enjoy!

* Hannah's pov*

I got home and decided on fixing myself a tea and watching t.v. It's Friday afternoon and I just got home from class. I'm in college and so far my first year sucks! Some weird show I'm not even paying any attention to what so ever comes on as a gaze out of the window and sip on my tea. There is a knock on my door causing me to jump and makes my chest flutter, who would be coming to my dorm? I barley even talk to anyone here and I wasn't expecting anyone. Confused I set my tea down and slowly open the the door. The most beautiful blonde girl standing there she had a scarf on she had gorgeous long legs and she was amazing. Snapping out of it I gave her a confused look and she explained she was walking home from class and was chased by a dog that ended up biting her and causing her to bleed, pretty bad too. But the thing was is she seemed so calm about it almost like nothing happened... It was strange but she ended up inside my dorm now pants off and showing me the dog bites on her leg . My palms were sweaty and I was trying to act calm but It was pretty hard to because I had a beautiful blonde chick in my house with no pants on. Oh yeah and her name was beautiful as well it is grace.
Hannah- you should probably shower
Grace- yeah I guess your right
Hannah- I can leave and give you privacy, I needed to get something from the store anyways
Grace- no no no it's fine please stay.. please.
Something about her saying it like that, like she was almost longing for me to stay made my heart skip a beat.
Hannah- okay, it's not a problem, are you hungry, thirsty do you need anything?
Grace- no that's fine, thank you though
Hannah- again not a problem.
So I went and sat down and waited for Grace to get out of the shower which took about 30 minuets but it felt like hours, she's such a girl, anyways once she got out I realized she didn't have any clothes to wear when she get out of the shower
Hannah- you can borrow some of my sweats and a hoodie if you want."
I yelled in the bathroom
Grace- okay just set them on the counter in the bathroom

The biggest smile came across Hannah's face as she picked up her grey hoodie it was the softest one she had.
She handed the sweat pants and hoodie to Grace who was now back in the bathroom putting on Hannah's hoodie and sweats, Grace walked out and seeing Grace in Hannah's hoodie made literally stare at Grace.

*graces pov*
This girl hannah is very kind. I'm walking out of the bathroom now in this super soft hoodie and some of her sweat pants that where a bit to short for me which made us both giggle, I noticed she was staring. I guess she was looking at how short her sweats where on me.
Grace- I know it looks silly
Hannah- not at all you look beaut-... You look fine.
*Hanna's pov*
She obviously noticed me staring, which made me turn red.
Hannah- it's getting kinda late would you wanna stay we can talk some and get to know each other
Grace- are you sure? I don't wanna be any trouble. You don't have any planes?
Hannah- no I have no plans at all. And grace you are no trouble at all.
So we ended up talking some sitting on my couch
Hannah- hey Grace you did mention you like scary movies right?
Grace- yes, why?
Hannah- what do you say we watch one
Grace- oh uh yeah... Totally
*graces pov*
I literally hate scary movies and hannah seemed cool so I just wanted to impress her.
*Hannah's pov*
So I made a killer pallet and found the scariest one I could find and we started watching the film. She was all the way on the other side of the pallet, but I swear as the movie went on every scary part I would turn and she would be closer and closer until one huge jump scare and she was practically in my arms which I didn't mind. Her face was buried in my neck and I was rubbing her back in a comforting way, nothing special right. Right? Wrong! There where literally fire works in my stomach and brain and my hands where tingly as I rubbed her Back. This. Was. Amazing.