what the FUCC

*HANNAS POV*
It's now super late and we already finished that gotdamn ice cream. i typically tend to stay pretty in shape or at least try to so the ice cream didn't make me feel the best and i lied about liking chocolate but i figured it was a good idea cause sad girls like chocolate and ice cream so!
G-"dude i feel like i could sleep for like ever"
i was too lost in thought to reply immediately when literally all i was thinking about was how pretty grace was and how icky my tummy felt!
h-"i know the feeling"
geez what a dumb reply... oh well.
g- "considering it's Sunday do you have any classes tomorrow?"
h-"only two but i'm not going"
g-"why is something wrong?"
h-"every time i stand i feel like my head is in a vice, and i have a cough that doesn't go away"
g-"that's uh... worrisome"
h-"eh whatever i mine as well drop out of college at this point"
                             *graces pov*
hannah was being kinda dramatic but what ever i could look past it and maybe try and talk some sense into her.
g-"woah! do you hear yourself?"
h-"ya... so?"
g-"don't give up so easily you've got this"
actually no she probably doesn't but that's okay! i'll just stick around and support her!
h-"look man i'm just gonna go to bed"
g-"alright that's cool... where do i sleep"
*hannahs pov*
fuck i damn sure didn't think this far ahead! i mean the girls already slept in my arms but what if she was uncomfortable
h-"i'll take the couch and you can have my bed."