Chapter 2

-NANI'S POV-
I was standing in front of the mirror, fixing myself up. I brushed my curly hair out a bit, washing my hands.
"So Nani, we haven't really talked before, I mean I don't even know why you seem really chill" I laughed a bit looking up at Mallory through the mirror. "We haven't hung out because your popular and I'm not, it's pretty obvious" She just shrugged her shoulders, shaking it off "We need to have a girls night you know you and ume! and maybe even your friend..uh um Jessica?" I laughed at her again "No her name is-" I stopped in my tracks

"She watches a whole bunch of porn!"
I shrieked opening up the bathroom door. They were looking in my photo booth, looking through my search history and going through my personal belongings! They obviously didn't notice me so I had to speak up.

"W-what are you guys doing on my laptop?" They all looked up at me Sammy with a smirk on his face, Johnson with a scared look considering Mallory was right behind me, Nate looked more surprised and Jack just had that same stupid look on his face as always.

"You babygirl, are freaky. I mean I was expecting it but I didn't expect the porn and the sexy nudes." Sammy got up and walked over to me, pulling me close to him. I slapped his wrist roughly "Don't you touch me, you guys were supposed to do research not go through my stuff!" Mallory stepped up a bit, pointing at Johnson motioning him to come over to her. And let me tell you, she did not look happy.

He slowly got up with a glum look on his face walking over to her, they walked out into the hallway leaving me with Nate, Sammy, and Gilinsky..
"Okay guys this never happened. I am doing the research for now until I can confirm with Ms.V that I could switch groups.." I couldn't get any closer to them..not after them seeing all that.

"Wait what?!" They all shouted in unison "Why would you do that? because you wouldn't want anyone finding out about your precious nudes would you?" I squinted my eyes as every word came out of Sammy's mouth "y-you would do that?" I was a little hurt and scared. But I really can't let anyone see those.

Sammy is so cruel and evil, he's standing here staring at me with that smirk across his face. I honestly wanted to smack him so badly. "Oh your so precious. I find it hilarious that you think I won't do it" He was staring down at me and I just felt like I was shrinking and shrinking, I felt tears brim in my eyes, but I knew I had to suck it up. I couldn't cry infront of Samuel, I wouldn't. "I-i, o-okay fine. I'll stay in the group Samuel" I looked down blinking the tears away "shit" I mumbled as I felt one roll down my cheek. I guess he must of noticed cause his face softened, I looked away wiping the tear off my cheek. "Sammy dude, we want a good grade we don't wanna blackmail her!" I heard Gilinsky say as my back was facing them. "Yeah man.. that's not cool. After all it is your fault she wants to leave the group" But before Sam could fire back I interrupted. "No guys, it's okay.. um you guys can go home and i'll do the rest of the research tonight and finish part of the project. Okay?" I looked up at Sammy with pleading eyes, I just really couldn't let them stay here "Okay, but you better show up to school tomorrow" Sammy said while he walked out with the other boys "Bye guys" I said waving awkwardly, I looked over and I saw Mallory and Johnson "Hey! what are you guys still doing here's?" I said as I walked to them "I just Wanted to apologize for going through your stuff" Johnson said, I smiled a bit because I knew Mallory made him do it. "It's okay JJ, thank you" I said waving them off as they walked downstairs and out of my house. I walked back into room, sighing with relief.

I ended my night staying up, finishing the project. I was so tired I couldn't even make it to school the next day...

-THE NEXT MORNING-
I woke up, unlocking my phone. it read
3:15 Oh okay. Wait.. 3:15?! Oh shit school ended an hour ago! Sammy is gonna kill me!

*ding*
Sammy💦🙌🏾: Check your Twitter babe 😉
read 3:20
I was flipping out why was he telling me to do that?! he wouldn't would he..?

I checked my notifications and saw it. I saw the tweet. Sammy did this to me, He actually did.

I clicked on the tweet as I started sobbing quietly. It read
"Damn @Naniiigonzalez_ is a lowkey freak! 👅💦💦"
I almost threw up. And alongside the tweet was a picture of me in my black lace bra, and cream lace thong, ASWELL as my search history.

I just couldn't anymore. I was getting ranted on by girls. It hurt so much but I did this to myself..
@remyy303: OMG you r such a hoe! @Naniiigonzalez_
@highkeyqueen22: *cough* hoe alert *cough* @Naniiigonzalez_
@Lucasharleyy: @Naniiigonzalez_ hey if you took those for Sam, what'll you do for me? 😉😏

The last one really stabbed me in the chest. Now people think I'm a hoe! I threw my phone across my room, I screamed out loud bursting into tears. I honestly didn't know Sam could be that cruel...