Chapter 3

A/N: This chapter is pretty graphic and involves cutting, so if your are sensitive towards the subject I advise you not to read that part :)

So I was currently pacing around my bedroom I was balling my eyes out. How was I supposed to face school tomorrow? all the girls will be harassing me. I'm gonna be the new slut of the school. Why did I do this to myself? I'm gonna have to do something about it.

I walked into my bathroom, biting my lip. Should I? is it really worth it? I was having a battle with the shiny blade Infront of my eyes. I sighed, slowly picking it up, dragging it across my wrist. I winced in pain, watching the blood spill out. I kept making slits across my arm. I was sobbing quietly, I wanna blame Sammy for all of this but.. I can't, I did this to myself.

I was about to make another slit but I heard the door shoot open. Crap! why didn't I lock that! "Hey babygirl did you like my little- w-what are you doing..?" I looked up at Sammy with tears in my eyes "Nothing Samuel, I actually didn't enjoy it but it seemed like you did..I'm glad that you did." I had to look away, I couldn't bare to look at him. Not at this state "why are hurting yourself?! what the hell is wrong with you?!" He yelled at me taking the blade, flushing it down the toilet. I couldn't look so broken infront of him. I walked into my bedroom, wobbling a bit, the blood was still pouring out of my arm.

"Nani you good?" I heard as I was about to sit down, but before I knew it all I saw was black..

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
OOOOOH
word count: 300 sorry it's shorter
and no one reads this but 5 votes for chapter 4